PDA

View Full Version : The Suffering "shuffle"

CRAYMAN
02-18-2004, 11:55 AM
This game has a real eerie horror feeling while playing it and a great storyline, but when playing your character slides around too much and really takes away from the overall game and I really wanted to like it but that kind of blows it for me.
It may still be a strong seller, but that may really hurt it. :cry:

RudedogX
02-18-2004, 11:57 AM
I didn't think he really shuffled, but that's just me.:confused: I think the game is going to be tremendous. It is on all 3 systems which worries me, but as long as they keep up the storyline, and the eeriness of it, I'm happy!

Billferd
02-18-2004, 02:16 PM
I hane never even heard of this game.:huh:

BinaryXtreme
02-18-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Rudedog-XBA
I didn't think he really shuffled, but that's just me.:confused: I think the game is going to be tremendous. It is on all 3 systems which worries me, but as long as they keep up the storyline, and the eeriness of it, I'm happy!

Yeah, the graphics look very eerie. I'm really looking forward to playing this game.

mayo_nase2000
02-18-2004, 10:37 PM
I never noticed that while playing the demo. I still think this game is going to be awesome.

RudedogX
02-19-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by BinaryXtreme

Yeah, the graphics look very eerie. I'm really looking forward to playing this game. Well, if my sig were still up, you'd see I was too. But unfortunately, the DDC is down and so is my sig!:cry: