PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow

Microsoftally
02-18-2004, 03:52 PM
I know it is probably posted somewhere, but for convince reasons, I will ask the fellow addicts here. When pandora tomorrow comes out will it have multi-player on it, and when does it come out, shipped like March 11th right?

Thanks,

Hawkhead11
02-18-2004, 03:57 PM
i kno it will have live on it but not to sure when it will come out.

D-Mob
02-18-2004, 04:39 PM
I believe the date for its release now is March 23. That's what Gamespot is saying. It's has been pushed back, such a pity, but that isn't really all too bad. Most of my anticipated games have been.

Hmm . . .

I'm really not too sure on multi-player, but now that you mention it I do remember reading something about, I think. I'll do some checking around.

X-Factor
02-18-2004, 05:13 PM
I hope Pandora Tomorrow has a little less linear gameplay than the original, and has more variety in the level design and mission layout.

ghost 009
02-18-2004, 05:29 PM
It will have multiplayer. Its splinter cell against thugs.

restler318
02-18-2004, 07:47 PM
the gameplay and storyline look great and its live im gettin it the first day it comes out

LiquidX
02-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Yes there is multiplayer via system link or XBL for a maximum of 4 players. There are 2 teams spies and mercinaries. the spies play in 3rd person and the mercs play in 1st. spies have no weapons they can however shock their enemies, come up behind them and snap their neck, or jump down on them. mercs cannot jump onto crates, do any special moves or crawl through vents like the spies. The mercs do have special motion sensing goggles. Basically the spies are on a mission and the mercs have to stop them.

rpgreligion
02-18-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by LiquidX
Yes there is multiplayer via system link or XBL for a maximum of 4 players. There are 2 teams spies and mercinaries. the spies play in 3rd person and the mercs play in 1st. spies have no weapons they can however shock their enemies, come up behind them and snap their neck, or jump down on them. mercs cannot jump onto crates, do any special moves or crawl through vents like the spies. The mercs do have special motion sensing goggles. Basically the spies are on a mission and the mercs have to stop them.

Thanks for the info. No split screen though? :(

/me asks people to donate to his broadband fund :D

Nevertheless, Pandora Tomorrow sounds awesome. I'll be picking it up the first day it's out, if I can.

LiquidX
02-18-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by rpgreligion
Thanks for the info. No split screen though? :(

Come on could you imagine all the screen cheating if it was split screen? That would take all the fun out of it.