PDA

View Full Version : Free Roam Mode of PGR2?

Herb Spencer
02-19-2004, 07:32 PM
I bought PGR2 for the great cities thinking I could have a ball in the cruise, or "free roam" mode, which is all I care about anyway, and bango no-go you cant do that unless you win a gazillion races and complete a kazillion different things---well I havent the time to sit down and do all that, although I would like to!! I paid $50.00 bucks for PGR2 and I WANT TO ROAM and CRUISE!! I just know there is someone out there who can clue me on how to do it in a few minutes----need your help if you can!!! My all time favourite game is MidTown Madness 3--(hoping for a MM4 SOON) and I love it for the "cruise" mode--its the most fun ---any helpers willing to get me in "free roam" in PGR2? If you want, email me at msghbs@pgtc.com. I will dance at your wedding!!!!
Herb Spencer

Herb Spencer
02-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Incidentally, "nosliW" (Wilson backwards on the race name thingy) DOES not work for me--and from the posts I have read, it wont work for a lot of other people either. I have tried that six ways from Sunday---NOPE, dont work--it wont unlock all cars and tracks as claimed!!
Herb

m4oH
02-20-2004, 01:55 PM
I edited this post out cause I found it a lil harsh :argue1: So I got nothin to say

IlliniFan86
02-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Herb Spencer
Incidentally, "nosliW" (Wilson backwards on the race name thingy) DOES not work for me--and from the posts I have read, it wont work for a lot of other people either. I have tried that six ways from Sunday---NOPE, dont work--it wont unlock all cars and tracks as claimed!!
Herb

Thats because nosliw was the unlock code for PGR, PGR2 doesn't have one of those.

Hard Boiled Cop
02-25-2004, 01:15 PM
I think PGR2 has no cheats this time.
I spend like 5 weeks playing this game and I only reached up to unlocking Bronze and silver's cars. I'm on to my Gold and it is really getting a little too tedious and challenging.

illmatic
02-28-2004, 04:30 PM
I have beatin the whole game and it is pretty good actually the only thing that i hate about this game is that you cant buy your car hook it up and trade. Which is why i traded it for sega gt. Sorry to tell you but there is no roam mode in it. I beat the game in Gold not platinum. And I 2 tryed to find a roam mode. If u want to get all the cars just get the gameshark.