PDA

View Full Version : Nightcaster ever release?

Vipermmx
01-09-2002, 05:53 AM
I never even noticed if it did. If it did does it suck? lol. Looked like it would be a neat game. Azurik looks intrsting to0. Im an RPG fan so Azurik seems like a must have. Nightcaster?

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 10:54 AM
Viper...first of all, just so you know, Azurik is not a traditional RPG. It's more of an Action/Adventure title that has some RPG elements. I find it to be very similar to the Zelda type games...but, with much better graphics and much more fighting.

I am a HUGE fan of Azurik...I cannot stop playing this game. I have been playing it for about 50 hours now...and I understand that it has about 80 hours worth of playability on it...and that's if you knew exactly where you were going the whole time! lol...It's a must have in my opinion.

As for Nightcaster...I understand that it is out. I haven't seen it anywhere yet...but, it is on the market right now. I plan on getting this, too. I plan on owning every single Microsoft title, except for games like Fuzion Frenzy, etc. Nightcaster seems to be an interesting looking game :)

Hugh_Jass
01-09-2002, 12:12 PM
Yeah, Microsoft has put together a stellar lineup for us. I'm sure Nightcaster will be cool, too.

I'm not interested in Fuzion Frenzy or Fever, but I'll be getting the rest.

Vteck3000
01-09-2002, 05:38 PM
I have been waiting for NIGHTCASTER for a llllooooooooonnnggggg time. It is suppose to come out the 22nd of January 2002. That game is gonna rock. Since i have seen LOTR at the theater i've been looking forward to that game even more than before. Love the magical aspect of the game and it's graphics. :D

Supperdog
01-09-2002, 06:00 PM
Hey! The 22nd?! Thats the day Medal of Honor: Allied Assault FINALLY SHIPS for pc! I love the single player demo, and about peed my pants when I found out it went gold! :D

:insert drooling smiley:

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Vteck3000
I have been waiting for NIGHTCASTER for a llllooooooooonnnggggg time. It is suppose to come out the 22nd of January 2002. That game is gonna rock. Since i have seen LOTR at the theater i've been looking forward to that game even more than before. Love the magical aspect of the game and it's graphics. :D

Dude, my contact at Microsoft said that they have them in the "Microsoft Store" but they sold out...so, I'm assuming that they are on the market :)

Vteck3000
01-09-2002, 09:43 PM
Well it's not out here in Ontario Canada. I went to Future Shop and they told me it was coming out the 22nd.......... i called EB and they told me the same thing. I guess the U.S. do get games before us :mad: