PDA

View Full Version : Video Gamers League PGR2 Leagues Now Forming...

IlliniFan86
02-19-2004, 10:29 PM
The VGL (Video Gamers League) that has been used in games such as: Counter-Strike, Unreal II, Halo, Socom 2, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Unreal Championship, Rainbow Six 3, and Madden is making its way to Project Gotham Racing 2.

There are two Leagues in which you can sign up for, one is a 1v1 league where you sign up and your in a league vs. other racers to see who is the best. The second is a team league, a team consists of 4 players (you can have more but only 4 per match), and you race against another team of 4 and naturally you try to be the best. You can be in a clan here or you can grab some friends give yourselves a Team Name and jump into the league.

Rules aren't all the way established, we'll probably wait till we have more teams and get some feedback to make it as user friendly as possible. The VGL has been a great success in all the above mentioned games so far and I feel it can do just as well in PGR2.

So if your interested in signing up for either the 1v1 or Team league or both, go to the link I will provide at the bottom, there are forums you can go to if you have any questions or you can click which of the desired leagues you wish to join on the front page and sign up through it.

The link is:
Video Gamers League (http://www.videogamersleague.net)

If you have any further questions please send me an AIM to:
I VGL Mike I