PDA

View Full Version : max payne 2

boy_boxa
02-20-2004, 01:18 PM
max payne 2: the definate fall of max payne,it's c**p, well thats my thoughts.
i think max paynes sequal was perfectly named as it is worse than the 1st one. but thats just my thoughts, repliy your views.

XboxTJ
02-22-2004, 08:42 PM
Well i haven't played it but i have read almost all the reviews of the game and it has gotten good reviews so i doubt it is crap.

Variation-XBA
02-23-2004, 01:05 AM
Good but short...very short (my only major downside)

They got rid of the stupid baby dream levels thank god..

JDHack0822
02-23-2004, 10:11 AM
Only played a little bit of this game. It is defiantly a rental game as it seems that it is short and has little replay value. I needed to finish it before I decide if it is better than the first, so far it seems just on par with the original.

Tim
02-23-2004, 11:21 AM
Sounds like people agree with what I have read. That is more of the same. Which is a good thing. I really had fun playing the first one. I will wait to get this when the price drops.

CrispyBacon
02-25-2004, 03:08 PM
I rented this game an beat it in a day. Took me most of the day, mind you, but still.

With that said, I thought it did everything else right. Interesting story.. and I like the style at which it was told. Good action, too. Only real complaints are the length and that it was never really challenging at all. The funhouse level was cool as hell.

Buy used at a good price or just rent.

Ryzan
02-26-2004, 09:57 PM
I thought this game was very good despite its shortness. I thought it had a high replay value to me cause after I beat it the first time I had to beat it again on Hard-Boiled and I beat it again after that and I am still playing even though I got this game in December. I am very addicted to it right now. I hope their is another sequel only longer.

m4oH
03-03-2004, 08:17 PM
The second I saw the commercial I thought it was gonna suck.:( The first one wasnt too bad though.

Wolf
03-04-2004, 08:55 PM
max payne 2 rocks in my opinion. I rented it on sunday and beat it today, so yeah, only downside is its way too short.

Hawkhead11
03-11-2004, 09:07 PM
I thought the game was much better than the first!