PDA

View Full Version : Got Steel Battalion? Then you need this!

XboxGamers
02-20-2004, 06:17 PM
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.watch.impress.co.jp%2Fgame%2Fdocs%2F20040220%2Fcont.htm

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20040220/cont02.jpg
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20040220/cont03.jpg

As for "STEEL ARMOR", as for price 35,000 Yen. Total length 895 - 1,700mm, full-width 570mm and total height 550mm. The seat of the black frame and orange where it becomes the image color of the "iron horseman great war". The iron horseman logographic entering hallmark plate is installed in rear of the seat, furthermore ロゴステッカー "of STEEL ARMOR" is printed in the back rest. Angle of the pedal part, furthermore by the fact that also the stand which makes the controller install works the detailed setting where it responded to the taste of somatotype and play has become possible. Frame production technology of the same company was utilized, it probably becomes the controller of prejudice.

Also check this one.

1/1 ****pits "TYPE00" of prototype
Headphone speaker "VT タンカーズメット"

The fact that limited company prototype sells is furthermore the real "replica ****pit". If one time it assembles, that receipt is not permitted simply real, at the same time, as for the shocking frame, you say that it is something where furthermore it can add to those which are used with Tokyo game Shaw 2003, improvement.

As for total length, the visor section including, 1,910mm (1,660mm and the tread), as for full-width 900mm and total height the visor when it is closed 1,350mm (the visor 1,800mm) with we have become when it is opened, generally it has become the タタミ 1 tatami mat. That frame which was made with FRP and ABS and the steel robot animation covers the body of the player that way, "actuality" locks the sight of the player in just the world of all cutoff and the monitor. "The ****pit" the commodity which produced the fact that is to here is something which so far does not look at example. Price presently has become undecided, it is the schedule which is released in the home page of the below-mentioned prototype.

Also it is possible to install サブウーハー and the like of the CANON type in the frame which it runs up and down is produced with the concept design which designates ejection seat such as fighter plane as the base, imitates the ejection seat. So you question with also such point, not only the play impression, also the existence impression it is finished in "the real" frame. The hand just will touch to the plate as in the armored edition which covers the foot in the robot lover strong feeling surges. That this much "commodity" is sold it probably can say that it is unusual thing even in the Japanese game history.

Furthermore, prototype sells also the commodity, "VT タンカーズメット". As for this price 29,800 Yen (estimate value and classified by tax). Not only the software which the controller bundled is done, it is higher than Xbox itself, "the helmet" is.

Building in the headphone speaker to the voice communicator. Because of this, the night being slowly, it is the case that it can do the sound of the "iron horseman great war" and to enjoy the voice communicator simultaneously. As for the material with plastic and FRP, as for size it has reached free size. The core you call the flight simulator fan that you prepare even to the hat and the uniform for the pilot, but if you compare with that, it is the commodity which had the general purpose which functionally, furthermore can be enjoyed much even with the other software. Adjusting to the ****pit shape frame, if you use, the immersion impression to the world increases to the extremity. As a game for home, the world where above this you cannot desire probably will be develops.

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20040220/cont05.jpg
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20040220/cont06.jpg
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20040220/cont07.jpg

Slacker
02-20-2004, 07:22 PM
Thats really cool, The japanese are really into SB

Alex Napalm
02-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Oh no! That's just the sickest **** ever. I'd love to get that big chair set up but I've barely got enough room in my room for the controller as it is. Very nice, though.

Variation-XBA
02-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Now THOSE are for the hardcore gamers...

Servo
02-21-2004, 10:32 AM
y buy it when u can build it. that's what i say. hell i could build u guys one just as good for a cheaper price it really isn't that hard.

CarGuy
02-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Servo
y buy it when u can build it. that's what i say. hell i could build u guys one just as good for a cheaper price it really isn't that hard.

I agree. That really wouldnt be heard at all and you could use a more comfy chair.

blonks
02-21-2004, 06:37 PM
i would like to take that helmet...would go perfect with rainbow or somethin like that..... you'll be safe from the Blinx blower shooting those M&M's at you

Duke
02-21-2004, 06:46 PM
That helmet migt just actually be the only thing that can keep those crappy ass headsets intact.

Conchord
02-22-2004, 01:17 AM
It wont let you say ****pit...lmao

**** n bull!

is your gun ****ed?

look-a ****!

l Maximus l
02-22-2004, 01:54 AM
bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!

No offense, dudes....but that set up is the complete tangible defintion of the word "DORK" :rofl:

I can see myself now...all equiped with one of those set ups while wearing one of those $3,500 Master Chief costumes...and my entire family walking in and seeing me while laughing their asses off! bwahahahahhahaha!!

No thanks!!!!!!!

Conchord
02-22-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Maximus SYN

No offense, dudes....but that set up is the complete tangible defintion of the word "DORK" :rofl:

I can see myself now...all equiped with one of those set ups while wearing one of those $3,500 Master Chief costumes...and my entire family walking in and seeing me while laughing their asses off! bwahahahahhahaha!!

No thanks!!!!!!!

ROFL! I can see you doing that, too!

xboxman_1
02-22-2004, 11:51 AM
No offense, dudes....but that set up is the complete tangible defintion of the word "DORK"

lol, I prefer 'hardcore gamer' if you will.

MikeMan91389
02-22-2004, 02:06 PM
If i EVER bought one of those, my parents and friends would ALL abandon me... But if i had the money, i'd buy that Master Chief suit... thats hella tight..

borka105
02-22-2004, 05:33 PM
actually, if you are willing to spend $200 on one game, why not spend atleast that much in order to make your experience that much better.

Max, you have a very nice HDTV system that I am sure you play your xbox on........

and the xbox retails for $180 right now.

so if you go out of your way to spend $200 on a game and controller, why not make your experience that much better.......?

atleast that's how I look at it.

-borka105

Spaztic
02-23-2004, 10:44 AM
I would never be caught dead with this stuff. Talk about moron!

Brutus
02-23-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Maximus SYN

No thanks!!!!!!!

Hahahahhahahahah! No doubt! hahahhahahah! hahahah!

Ethereal S. D.
02-23-2004, 01:48 PM
Hehe I would prefer to keep it simple. Nice arm chair and you're set :D

Dork... ILMAO :rofl:

BinaryXtreme
02-23-2004, 06:04 PM
That's a pretty cool set up. Good find.

PapaSKooT
02-23-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by xboxman_1

lol, I prefer 'hardcore gamer' if you will.

Actually, I'm gonna side with Maximus and call it "Sausage".

:D