PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Live and get $10 each!

BinaryXtreme
02-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Sorry if anyone has posted this but today I got a book from XBOX Live that has cards in it that you can send to people that might be interested in signing up for XBOX Live. If they do, you get $10 each. It says, "An exclusive offer for you, a member of the XBOX Live Elite". One of the cards reads, I quote, " Listen up, dude, I'm running out of worthy opponents on XBOX Live and I'm nominating you to be the next one to try your luck against my awesome gaming powers.

The good news is that if you sign up for a 1 year XBOX Live subscription now, and tell them I sent you, we'll both get $10.

The bad news is you better spend the $10 on a ticket out of town cause once we meet on line you're going to be ashamed to show your sorry face around here."

It also talks about the next XBOX Live upgrade code, "TSUNAMI".
Claims you can have built in support for messaging, stats, competitions, storage, and presence.
A kind of automated clan communicator set up that notifies the entire team of matches, strategy, and even competitions.
Easily build different types of competitions into titles that can be created and administered to the publisher and or users.

I'd love this to create my own tournaments. It's also going to have MSN alerts and messenger integration. You can create and share mottos, emblems, and custom content along with titles, create and update maps, rosters and other environmental data.

70+ XBOX Live games released by the end of last year.
120 available downloads available right now.
750,000 gamers ready to take you on right now.
19 countires in the XBOX Live community.

It also has a good Ninja Gaiden card in it. Pretty cool mailer and it looks like the update to XBOX Live will be awesome.

Happy Gaming.

Yankeez
02-21-2004, 10:18 PM
another great reason to get xbl! :cheers:

MikeMan91389
02-22-2004, 01:49 PM
This is sooo cool... i cant wait... 10 bux's each! im gettin all my friends lol

BinaryXtreme
02-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Agreed! :cheers:

MikeMan91389
02-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Man, i love lookin at those stats at the end.... makes me feel all tingly inside.