PDA

View Full Version : Halo Cheats?

HaloMadness
02-22-2004, 10:28 AM
Hey umm my friends are prolly all liers but they said if you beat all of easy mode all of normal all of heroic and all of legendary you get the plasma sword and the fuel rod cannon is this true?

Hard Boiled Cop
02-22-2004, 11:02 AM
100% untrue. There was a quote made by those Bungie fellas about this. People are going on about you can unlock the flame thrower after you've completed everything which to my knowledge is false. Bungie made a comment about that but I forgot what they said.

HaloMadness
02-22-2004, 11:33 AM
Wow this proves all the bs my friends keep talking about is lies they go like oh i have the plasma sword and it rocks it does 1 hit kills and the fuel rod cannon is the best weapon in the game well thanks

HaloMadness
02-22-2004, 12:15 PM
and then i guess since they believed the rumor they told others and then it got to me so this solves my mystery thanks guys for your help!

Jayhawk
02-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by HaloMadness
Hey umm my friends are prolly all liers but they said if you beat all of easy mode all of normal all of heroic and all of legendary you get the plasma sword and the fuel rod cannon is this true? LOL that is very untrue but that would be cool though.

Shadow20002
02-22-2004, 04:02 PM
In Halo 2 maybe. ;)

E Nomini Patri
02-22-2004, 06:15 PM
I think Matt (maybe Sketchfactor) said that if those weapons were in the game for the player, you wouldn't have to unlock them to use them.

It's all rumors anyways so don't worry about it cause "It ain't gonna happen."

Hard Boiled Cop
02-25-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by HaloMadness
Hey umm my friends are prolly all liers but they said if you beat all of easy mode all of normal all of heroic and all of legendary you get the plasma sword and the fuel rod cannon is this true?

Have you seen them playing it? If not then it must be lies. If you did, however, saw them with a plasma sword then I'm gutted. Its not gonna happen and it never will, though.