PDA

View Full Version : So is GTA3 really coming to the Xbox? it appears doubtful

JohnB
01-09-2002, 11:52 AM
So..... has anyone checked the latest articles for GTA3 on the Xbox? Well, there hasn't been any new articles since nearly a year ago in February. If you check out all of the latest news on which platforms it is coming out on, they say PS2 and PC. I went to take2's website ( http://www.take2games.com ) and there doesn't seem to be any hint of Xbox. I hate to give everyone's hopes up, but it doesn't seem that this game will make it for the Xbox, and take2 is hiding this quietly. That's pretty mean of them considering that they did say in the past that it was coming to the Xbox.
So now 2 games for the Xbox that I was HIGHLY anticipating, FFXI and GTA3, are not going to make it to the Xbox. This really sucks :mad:

aronx
01-09-2002, 12:03 PM
It is coming to the XBox. I think the date is in March. I'm not 100% sure, but if it doesn't come out on XBox I'm gonna blow that green and black bastard up and go on a real crime spree.

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 12:06 PM
Well, JohnB...I took the time to actually call Take3Interactive/Rockstar by calling their customer service number: (410) 933-9191...and they said that it is not public domain to even say if it is coming out for XBox...meaning, that they have not announced it to the public whether or not that GTA3 is coming out. It's all secretive business stuff...but, rumor is around Take2Interactive that something will be announced in a month or so whether or not it is coming out. This is directly from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

JohnB
01-09-2002, 12:45 PM
lol aronx... well, Maximus I am assuming the answer is going to be a no if they haven't announced anything yet :mad:

JohnB
01-09-2002, 01:17 PM
So I was looking around more for any hopes of making sure GTA3 will be coming to the Xbox. The latest I found were these screenshots from Teamxbox. http://www.teamxbox.com/screenthumbs.php?gid=53 If you go to that link you will notice it says the screenshots were added as of October 7 2001 (or is that July 10?). This is at least a bit later than many of the older February articles. So perhaps GTA3 is still in the works for the Xbox.

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by JohnB
lol aronx... well, Maximus I am assuming the answer is going to be a no if they haven't announced anything yet :mad:

Actually, JohnB...don't be so sure...because, that's how these businesses successfully market products. The fact that the Customer Service person got an email a few weeks ago that said not to disclose whether or not that the game is coming out or not gives me the assumption that Take2Interactive/Rockstar are going for a potential "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" to get people all riled up and pumped! I've seen it over a 100 times in the business world...so, let's cross our fingers :p

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-09-2002, 01:38 PM
http://www.computeruniverse.net/groups/e30000654.asp

This is the German Version, so the American version should come out around the same time or before. Rumor has it GTA3 will release UK Launch (March 14, 2002)

pukkaboy
01-09-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by xBoXGaMeR2002
http://www.computeruniverse.net/groups/e30000654.asp

This is the German Version, so the American version should come out around the same time or before. Rumor has it GTA3 will release UK Launch (March 14, 2002)

Rumor??? I don't think so. Amazon.co.uk has confirmed its release in the uk and are now taking pre-orders. Among thins. Gamespot also have confirmed its coming out on the xbox. So now i can tell you this,

GTA3 WILL BE COMING OUT ON THE XBOX

happy, i think so ;)

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-09-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by pukkaboy

Rumor??? I don't think so. Amazon.co.uk has confirmed its release in the uk and are now taking pre-orders. Among thins. Gamespot also have confirmed its coming out on the xbox. So now i can tell you this,

GTA3 WILL BE COMING OUT ON THE XBOX

happy, i think so ;)

u mind giving me a "direct link"to the amazon.co.uk GTA preorder.

JohnB
01-09-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by xBoXGaMeR2002

u mind giving me a "direct link"to the amazon.co.uk GTA preorder.

Yes, if you are going to post a strong statement like that, please provide a link. Consider it an 11th commandment ;)

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-09-2002, 01:54 PM
Nevermind, I found the link. Thanks anyway.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005U5RL/qid=1010606006/sr=1-15/ref=sr_sp_re/202-9306378-5798242

pukkaboy
01-09-2002, 01:56 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005U5RL/ref=br_lf_li_1_2/202-5210680-1892643

If it doesn't work try going to "pc and video games. Then "browse by console" and choose xbox. go to games and you will find gta3!!!

Ninja Scroll
01-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Did you guys ever think that this game could be complete and ready to ship now?
Like someone said in this thread, it's a business.
Look at MGS2 for exsample. Konami is gonna bring this PS2 hit to the Xbox sooner or later. But if they were to announce this games for the Xbox it would hurt PS2's sales by a large margain.
They look at it like this. "If we announce MGS2 for Xbox during the time it's out for PS2 in it's early stages it will hurt our profits because alot of those gamers will just wait for the other (much better) version once it's released.
I think Rockstar is under this same situations. Look at all he PS2 Sony sponsored commercials for GTA3.
They are trying to get theirs while they can before the Xbox news hits the air waves.
Did you even see any GTA3 commercials when this game shipped? NO.
Just because it has not been announced yet does not mean a d@mn thing. It doesnt matter if t his game doesn ship in March or April, it will come.
Check out Onimusha. That game has been out forever on PS2, and now it's just about to come out for the Xbox the end of this month titled Genma Onimusha!

Just chill guys, it will come if Rockstar wants to stay in the business of making money!:rolleyes:

:)

XboXGangsta
01-09-2002, 03:35 PM
If GTA3 does not come out, I am selling my xbox and buying a PS2, which games such as GTA3 and Devil May Cry and GT3, XboX games doesnt come close, I havent played my box nor my 4 xbox games in a week, because its old as ****, and the hype killed the xbox

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by XboXGangsta
If GTA3 does not come out, I am selling my xbox and buying a PS2, which games such as GTA3 and Devil May Cry and GT3, XboX games doesnt come close, I havent played my box nor my 4 xbox games in a week, because its old as ****, and the hype killed the xbox

lol, dude...what games do you have? Two copies of Fuzion Frenzy, and two copies of Kabuki Warriors?!?! lol

I like every single one of mine and I can't figure out a way to stop playing it! I have nine games so far.

aronx
01-09-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

lol, dude...what games do you have? Two copies of Fuzion Frenzy, and two copies of Kabuki Warriors?!?! lol

I like every single one of mine and I can't figure out a way to stop playing it! I have nine games so far.

I bet your a real joy in person. I cant help but wonder how many times you would repeat your name if we ever met. Here is a little scenerio:

"Hi, I'm a-ron."
"Hi, I'm maximus. Hi, I'm maximus"
"Nice to meet you maximus."
"I'm maximus, I have 45 games and love going down on b. gates. I'm maximus."
"Well ok, see ya"
"I'm maximus, I have 45 games and like humping my xbox to kenny G music. I'm maximus. I'm maximus. I like telling people what I have because maybe then they will think I'm cool. I'm maximus. I'm maximus."
<A-ron loads the shotgun, puts it in his mouth, and blows his head off>

thank you, goodnight.

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by aronx

I bet your a real joy in person. I cant help but wonder how many times you would repeat your name if we ever met. Here is a little scenerio:

"Hi, I'm a-ron."
"Hi, I'm maximus. Hi, I'm maximus"
"Nice to meet you maximus."
"I'm maximus, I have 45 games and love going down on b. gates. I'm maximus."
"Well ok, see ya"
"I'm maximus, I have 45 games and like humping my xbox to kenny G music. I'm maximus. I'm maximus. I like telling people what I have because maybe then they will think I'm cool. I'm maximus. I'm maximus."
<A-ron loads the shotgun, puts it in his mouth, and blows his head off>

thank you, goodnight.

You know what you remind me of? You are that "guy" back in high school that decided to wear that black overcoat. The nerd that decided to go Marilyn Manson style...lol

Ninja Scroll
01-09-2002, 06:00 PM

ROTFL!!!!LMAO!!! :D

Ninja Scroll
01-09-2002, 06:03 PM
YO, yo, yo maximus!!! I know you aint gonna let some newbie come in here and dis you like dat yo!?
max, your my little side kick, do you need some help cause dat dude aaron burnt da hell out of yo kid! :(

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
YO, yo, yo maximus!!! I know you aint gonna let some newbie come in here and dis you like dat yo!?
max, your my little side kick, do you need some help cause dat dude aaron burnt da hell out of yo kid! :(

Dude, that aronx guy has been on here for a while...before me, I know that for sure. But, you didn't see my come back, man! Or you quoted the wrong thing...But, I thought my come back was pretty good...what do ya think?!?! lol

aronx
01-09-2002, 06:15 PM

I guess I've found maximus' beatch. How does it feel getting banged by a dude who has had his weenie in the azz of microsoft?

redrum237
01-09-2002, 06:25 PM

i dont ever remember maximus repeating his name so i am really confused right now

You know what you remind me of? You are that "guy" back in high school that decided to wear that black overcoat. The nerd that decided to go Marilyn Manson style...lol

hey whats wrong with Manson, or trechcoats?

:p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :)

i had to play with all the new smilies

XboXGangsta
01-09-2002, 06:29 PM
No Max, I have Halo DoA3 Hitz and Fever, I beat them all in 1 day or less, no replay value on any of them, my friends all have xboxs and no one plays theres either, together (4 of us) we have like 30 games, and no one plays theirs unless they have someone over, other than that it sits there, my computer graphics look better than xboxs, so I been back to computer gaming.

redrum237
01-09-2002, 06:32 PM
**** u beat 3 games in a 1 day, it took me forever to beat halo, although im not very good at all

XboXGangsta
01-09-2002, 06:34 PM
nah I mean everyday I would beat a game, Halo took me like 3 hrs, DoA3 - 2 hrs, Hitz - a lil over a day, Fever - 1 day

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 06:36 PM
No Max, I have Halo DoA3 Hitz and Fever, I beat them all in 1 day or less, no replay value on any of them, my friends all have xboxs and no one plays theres either, together (4 of us) we have like 30 games, and no one plays theirs unless they have someone over, other than that it sits there, my computer graphics look better than xboxs, so I been back to computer gaming.

Dude, no offense, but, I know for a fact that you are a full of crap. I played Halo for 11 hours and couldn't beat it. Granted, this was on Legendary mode, I still didn't beat it in "one day or less". I'm hoping you meant four seperate days for each of those games as it would be impossible to beat all four of them one after another in one day. Fever would take all day all by itselft.

Well, atleast you are playing on the computer...I would hate to see someone go back to an N64...My wife and I went to her friend's house and her boyfriend and I shoved in Mario Kart and I couldn't believe how pitiful it looked! I haven't seen that game for a long time...and the controllers blew some serious ass...they felt like they were too skinny.

Anyway, I find it odd that the computer graphics look "better" than the XBoxes...lol...that cracks me up...I haven't seen any computer game that is "better" in graphics, just comparable.

redrum237
01-09-2002, 06:37 PM
ahhhhh i see

doa, hitz, fever i can understand in a few hours
but about each level in halo took me about 2 or 3 hours but once again i suck

XboXGangsta
01-09-2002, 06:40 PM
**** you suck (insert the smilie with the big grin here they took it off those bastards)

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 06:41 PM
:D Dude, it's right there...now, it's just animated.

TheDemyelinator
01-09-2002, 06:41 PM
Get a life if u beat em in one day, and if u think halo has no replay value then play it online multiplayer at www.gamespyarcade.com

I heard that rockstar signed a deal with sony until 2004. they used to have xbox on their site, some1 told me, for gta3 but not anymore. Of course what u guys say could be true about them not wanting to hurt their sales but I doubt it. I really really hope that gta3 comes to xbox tho, but i seriously don't think it will
also State Of Emergency looks good but it's only for ps2

maybe rockstar did sign the deal with sony so they backed off of xbox release and won't let it out on xbox

maybe they signed the deal but are waiting for the near-release date to announce it to not hurt sales

all in all they are *****es, just talk rockstar ****it!

But it really looks dobutful that it's coming to the box :(

But the xbox games coming out look great

BRUTE FORCE
WRECKLESS
CHASE
MAXIMUM CHASE
PROJECT KX

UFC TAPOUT NEXT WEEK!!

Ninja Scroll
01-09-2002, 06:42 PM

Dude, that aronx guy has been on here for a while...before me, I know that for sure. But, you didn't see my come back, man! Or you quoted the wrong thing...But, I thought my come back was pretty good...what do ya think?!?! lol

Yo max, your comeback was okay, but not like how we go at it! Look, dis dummy "anox" or what ever his name is just called me out kid!!!! watch how I destroy his candy ass!:D

XboXGangsta
01-09-2002, 06:43 PM
Thats *** lookin Maximus, the old one was better (hates this forum now) :( <--- a ****ting smilie

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 06:43 PM

Yo max, your comeback was okay, but not like how we go at it! Look, dis dummy "anox" or what ever his name is just called me out kid!!!! watch how I destroy his candy ass!:D

lol, go for it, dude...I think it's time that we form a comradery :D hehe...aronx, beware!! :eek: :cool:

XboXGangsta
01-09-2002, 06:44 PM
max, ninja, and that wanna be karate master RVD are all my bishs :D (still resents using this)

redrum237
01-09-2002, 06:46 PM
I heard that rockstar signed a deal with sony until 2004

i never heard anything about that but if they did then y is max payne out for XBOX, and y is GTA3 coming out for XBOX in the UK

by the way max payne is a sweet ass game

Ninja Scroll
01-09-2002, 06:46 PM

I guess I've found maximus' beatch. How does it feel getting banged by a dude who has had his weenie in the azz of microsoft?

Yo anorx or whome ever you are! First off, you aint even worthy of getting a reply from your very own father.
all that dissing is the same reason why I put you up for adoption in da first place you dumb ass orphane!

Yo aronx, I been meaning to say dis foe a while son, but here it goes, I hate you, you little b@astard!!!! :D

addict733
01-09-2002, 06:55 PM
Whoever said xbox had no reply value was right. The only level i still play in halo is the second one. and even that is really boring. i have 4 games now. thps2x, fever, shrek (its my sisters) and halo. thps i can play over and over. once i beat the season of fever im gonna be done with it. SHREK IS A DIFFICULT GAME. halo is only good for multiplayer. If i get gta3 ill be playin it EVERYDAY. it is by far the best game ever. who cares if the graphix sux. if there is no gta3 in 1 year i will sell my xbox ish and get ps2. no lie!

aronx
01-09-2002, 07:14 PM
nah I mean everyday I would beat a game, Halo took me like 3 hrs, DoA3 - 2 hrs, Hitz - a lil over a day, Fever - 1 day

Your full of ****. Halo in 3 hrs! Right! If you didnt have to fight any enemies, wait for cutscenes, etc. it would take you 3 hrs to just run through the whole game. F-in liar. The only person that will believe you is maximus (he only has a 2nd grade education).

aronx
01-09-2002, 07:17 PM

Yo anorx or whome ever you are! First off, you aint even worthy of getting a reply from your very own father.
all that dissing is the same reason why I put you up for adoption in da first place you dumb ass orphane!

Yo aronx, I been meaning to say dis foe a while son, but here it goes, I hate you, you little b@astard!!!! :D

I still love you daddy. Oh, by the way, have you heard from my other daddy lately?

XboXGangsta
01-09-2002, 07:22 PM
LoL!!!! Hes an adult with a dmn good job, how bout you take your snobby nosed comments somewhere else, usin insults that even 3rd graders dont use. Halo isnt that hard man, I have played FPS ever since I was about 10, of course you wont beleive me, because well simply put, you intellegence lacks, majorly.

I guess I've found maximus' beatch. How does it feel getting banged by a dude who has had his weenie in the azz of microsoft? Weenie? Who is in 2nd grade? Jesus, Maximus knows whata a **** is, so stop with the 2nd grade language. Beatch?? What is this a new form of biatch? or is ***** spelled betch now, and I have not been informed. Your posts are pointless, having NO point whatsoever, maybe you can go talk to the GC kids, maybe they will talk weenie and beatch talk with you and you will be cool to them, Thank You.

Your ass has just been handed to you by
Da WHOLE F'N XboX Gangsta, WHAT WHAT!!

aronx
01-09-2002, 07:35 PM
LoL!!!! Hes an adult with a dmn good job, how bout you take your snobby nosed comments somewhere else, usin insults that even 3rd graders dont use. Halo isnt that hard man, I have played FPS ever since I was about 10, of course you wont beleive me, because well simply put, you intellegence lacks, majorly.
Weenie? Who is in 2nd grade? Jesus, Maximus knows whata a **** is, so stop with the 2nd grade language. Beatch?? What is this a new form of biatch? or is ***** spelled betch now, and I have not been informed. Your posts are pointless, having NO point whatsoever, maybe you can go talk to the GC kids, maybe they will talk weenie and beatch talk with you and you will be cool to them, Thank You.

Your ass has just been handed to you by
Da WHOLE F'N XboX Gangsta, WHAT WHAT!!

Yawn...

XboXGangsta
01-09-2002, 07:37 PM
Yeah dats what I thought, thats ALL you can say I have done my job, and your ass has been handled :) HAVE A NICE DAY BIATCH!! :)

Snoopy7548
01-09-2002, 07:46 PM
alright, lets get back on the subject. i believe that the xbox WILL get the gta3 for many reasons. 1. if sony signed a deal with rockstar, then why is it being released on the pc? 2. if sony signed a deal, then why were there talks about microsoft buying out rockstar? 3. if the game is so good, then why wouldnt rockstar release it on many platforms (xbox, gc)? they would get alot more sales and make alot more money.

K Dawg
01-09-2002, 09:07 PM
aronz how can u beat fever in a lil over a day...i know you aint talking bout dynasty mode.....that would take like a year to beat!

Slash10
01-09-2002, 09:58 PM
Fever and Hitz in little over a day, kinda hard to belieave. Unless straight playing through no breaks and such, and a lot of patience. Hitz got me mad a few times, especially the F'n ponies

wizkid918
01-09-2002, 09:59 PM

that has got to be the biggest crock of **** i have ever heard, now go ahead and tell me that you have an athlon XP 2000+ with an NForce motherboard 2 gig of DDR and a Asus Geforce 3 TI 500, even then your PC graphics arent better than an xbox. Why, ill tell you why, 1) All true xbox games, excluding some ports, are all taking advantage of the programmable shaders which is provided by a geforce 3, the xbox has the 'Special graphics chip from nvidia' which is a TI 500 clocked 10mhz faster. 2) there are only like 2 games on the PC which take advantage of the programmable shaders, maybe a few more, and they dont take full advantage because they have to be too anal retentive about being backwards compatible so game are toned down from what they could be 3) and most important reason, im right and you wrong. I will admit though once PC games catch up and they will all will be programmable shaders and will then surpass xbox, but they dont know, at all, period!

Slash10
01-09-2002, 10:05 PM
LMAO! sounds good to me wizkid, alot of big words and computer stuff, i'll asume your right, and ill partially agree about replay for some games. Azurik has none, Halo it does cause im doing it on Legendary, and Fever does for Dynasty and Hitz has a lot of things to do, but its soon gonna get to the point where I'll need the big multi expierence.

wizkid918
01-09-2002, 10:10 PM
I hate to diss the PC but it ****es me off :( when people try to make PC graphics better, i admit they will be but not till the end of 2002, im still an avid gamer of both xbox and pc though:cool:

aronx
01-10-2002, 10:22 AM
Yeah dats what I thought, thats ALL you can say I have done my job, and your ass has been handled :) HAVE A NICE DAY BIATCH!! :)

Sorry, dont have time to argue with morons who think their black and bad.

JJaX
01-10-2002, 10:26 AM

Sorry, dont have time to argue with morons who think their black and bad.

What if he is black and bad. Jackass.

TheDemyelinator
01-10-2002, 11:01 AM
Snoopy aboutwhat you said about gta3...

1) signing a deal, doesn't mean you can't make it for pc, you can always make for pc, just not any other console

2) if sony in fact did make a deal, they did it just recently, the talks about ms buying take2 were BEFORE

3) If sony made a deal with them, they must have paid rockstar a lot of money, and rockstar would not want to **** sony over, especially since, sony has so many fans at this time with the ps2, while xbox and gc are still growing, ps2's have been sold since last year

I'm not saying that it is or isn't, I really hope it does come to xbox, but it's really getting doubtful, well guess I just have to wait for an official announcement from rockstar :(

PS: halo owners with broadband..... go to www.gamespyarcade.com play halo online today, IT IS SO FUN! and there is a tournament :) 2 on 2 tourney :) feb. 9th, www.xboxaddict.com forums has the posts about the tourney GO PLAY HALO ONLINE NOW!

redrum237
01-10-2002, 01:49 PM
But GTA3 is confirmed for the XBOX, it says so on AMAZON.com, u can pre-order and everything....

Although its only in the UK, but if they had a deal with SONY they couldnt make it for XBOX anywhere not even the UK

wizkid918
01-10-2002, 01:52 PM
true dat! or should i say 'that' so i dont get harrassed?

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-10-2002, 02:03 PM
SIRENS SIRENS
*** Alert
*SIGH*

Aron-X*** you are a little ****sucker. Why do you want to start **** with Ninja Scroll, and Maximus. They are the two coolest people on this whole board.

*SIGH*
SIRENS SIRENS

P.S. Xboxgangsta, you did not beat Halo in 3 hours, its practically impossible, so please keep it real. Maybe this was your plan, you never even owned X-Box and had a PS2, and stayed here for a long time saying you owned X-Box and ****, but at the end you started saying bull**** about X-Box so everyone would believe you, cause you were here a while.

Please, The CEO of Bungie probably can't beat Halo in 3 hours.

XboXGangsta
01-10-2002, 06:52 PM
I have an XboX thats why I work for an XBOX site, and I have friends who can back this **** up, who have watched me beat Halo, punks that think they know everything end up dead on the street ...I am white, but I live in a ghetto, so ima "wigger" cuz its how I was raised, Ive been in more gangs, in more fights then you can dream of. Xbox fans are about as *** as GC fans, all the punks on the board who think they are "hardcore" and have no ****in idea what Hardcore is, maybe someone took your food at lunch, my worst days is when I lose a motha****in friend to the game, if you dont like what I say then tuff, I dont givva **** about you. This is my last post to you fools, I have a life to live, Im not a computer nerd nor a Xbox nerd, keep playing your xbox and keep hitting refresh every 10 seconds to see if someone has posted. To my dawgs Ninja, Max, RVD, Van, and this one is to all tha hatas who think they know "hardcore" is MOTHA FUK YOU!! This is XboXGangsta (1337h4x) Andrew B "Motha****a" Coco sayin PEACE from the South Side.

Toonz
01-10-2002, 07:11 PM
LoL I'm gonna miss his stimulating and thought provoking posts

TheDemyelinator
01-10-2002, 07:12 PM
LMAO!!! come on dawg, u needs to be chillin wit dat ****. don't be mis reppin' if ya know wha i mean. Anything's possible on the internet, **** i might be bill gates :) i aint callin u a lia foo, but u need to check yoself on dat fo' real, this is a xbox forum not know "let me show how gangsta i am" forum. so pack ur "ghettoness" and get the f* out, u got a computer, u can't be that ghetto ;)

anyway...REDRUM...that has been posted for a while, because it was thought that gta3 would be out by time of launch there, but if this sony/rockstar deal is true, then once they OFFICIALLY announce it amazon will remove that, but rockstar is being very quiet right now, Hopefully we'll all soon find out :( I hope it does come to xbox tho!!

Select50
01-10-2002, 07:15 PM
goto find games on the main page.. look up GTA3 and it says February... but when you goto availbilty and this month or next.. it states that GTA3 is scheduled february 15... if that's true... i'll be @ best buy that day

JohnB
01-10-2002, 08:08 PM
I have an XboX thats why I work for an XBOX site, and I have friends who can back this **** up, who have watched me beat Halo, punks that think they know everything end up dead on the street ...I am white, but I live in a ghetto, so ima "wigger" cuz its how I was raised, Ive been in more gangs, in more fights then you can dream of. Xbox fans are about as *** as GC fans, all the punks on the board who think they are "hardcore" and have no ****in idea what Hardcore is, maybe someone took your food at lunch, my worst days is when I lose a motha****in friend to the game, if you dont like what I say then tuff, I dont givva **** about you. This is my last post to you fools, I have a life to live, Im not a computer nerd nor a Xbox nerd, keep playing your xbox and keep hitting refresh every 10 seconds to see if someone has posted. To my dawgs Ninja, Max, RVD, Van, and this one is to all tha hatas who think they know "hardcore" is MOTHA FUK YOU!! This is XboXGangsta (1337h4x) Andrew B "Motha****a" Coco sayin PEACE from the South Side.

http://home.satx.rr.com/gazeme/cracka.jpg

TheDemyelinator
01-10-2002, 09:42 PM
well said jon B but im a cracka too! called a wigga but cracka none the less

select...that has been posted for a while, all referenes to gta3 for xbox that you find are all OLD. Rockstar backed it off xbox. Until they make an announcement we won't know what is going on, but all these sites you refer to are old, and do not know what the **** rockstar is doing either, to tell you the truth they are ****ing me off, i mean make a dam* announcement already!

wizkid918
01-11-2002, 08:52 AM
gangsta is a wiener, bets halo in 3 hours means he must be on it 24/7 meaning hes not in the **** he wishes he was in, some people...