PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find a good game.

spoony_11
02-22-2004, 07:17 PM
I am getting ready to buy an x box and I was looking for a fun Rainbow 6 III type of game only multiplayer. I played my budies game and it is a blast but i will not have live and would enjoy the multiplayer capabilities. Thank you.

ScorpionX
02-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Halo is an excellent multiplayer game, you might also might want to check out Timesplitters, Red Faction II, and Unreal Championship. :)

Exprit
02-23-2004, 10:23 AM
Yep, HALO & Timesplitters are highly recommendable in that case !

Hard Boiled Cop
02-25-2004, 01:24 PM
You should get Metal Arms. It has a good campaign mode and an excellent multiplyer mode. Its the equivalent of Halo.

GoG-Mercury
02-28-2004, 01:48 AM
as far as campaign modes go, the best is Halo, of course, with some crazy A.I. antics, but i would closely follow up w/ Brute Force in the matter of A.I. not only does the game react to your location differently, but the limb-targeting is exceptional. for instance, if you shoot a p.c. controlled unit in the leg, he will limp and scream out for help! unfortunately, playing the game online w/ or against other people is a problem due to the fact that it requires a LOT of bandwidth to run smoothly. the character animation is great as well, but some people find it detestful in the fact that the multiplayer is only "Slayer"-based, w/ Halo leaving it in the dust. Check out Halo for the best gaming experience ever on Xbox. It just can't be beat...

m4oH
02-28-2004, 07:42 AM
OK eeither get Metal Arms, Halo, Fuzion Frenzy(its cheap but fun but nnot my top reccomendation), Project Gotham 2. Timesplitters 2 is my first pick, best multiplayer Ive played in a while:)

Shadow20002
02-28-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Ninja_Man
Actually just wait till ninja gaiden comes out

The only game that have my taste....for now.

m4oH
02-28-2004, 12:23 PM
Whats up with this ninja gaiden game? I havent heard any hype about except on this game site. Is it stealth? When does it come up. Its my b-day today and I got some money.:D
Oh yeah expirt, isnt that a clothes company I think my mom used to wear the clothes:p