PDA

View Full Version : Metal Arms: GITS 2??

XboxTJ
02-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Would you like to see a Metal Arms 2? I know i would, i bought it and i thought it was the best shooter to come out since Halo, what did you guys think of the game, i no doubt deserves a sequel since Swingin' Ape Studios left it open for one.

Variation-XBA
02-23-2004, 01:04 AM
I'd also like to see a Kill Switch 2 (another game barely anyone has played)

CrispyBacon
02-25-2004, 03:04 PM
I also think it's the best shooter since Halo and would definately love to see a sequel. Even though it was so good, there's still so much they can improve on. This game could really use co-op or live play.

Plus, hopefully, the next one would get a little more attention from the media so it wouldn't be considered a sleeper hit.

m4oH
02-28-2004, 07:36 AM
Yeah I would like seeing a sequel, I bought the first one and I love. I havent beaten it yet, Im on like the low 30s. It definently hasnt gotten the attention it should.

xbox genius
03-08-2004, 12:15 AM
i just bought it yesterday, 3rd best buy i made ever for xbox... i just started the game... i'm on level 5 or something , but so far, everything is perfect! humor, graphics, gameplay, even multiplay!! woo! I really want a sequel to this game... its too good to pass up. all i want for its sequel would be co op play and everything would be perfect... my rating for this game so far would be a 9.0/10 ... its just that good IMO

EDIT: btw i bought it for $29.99 NEW at gamestop... reduced price and everything! good deal for a good game... i bet its even cheaper other places now

thrAsher
03-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Metal Arms is one of the best, most solid games out there right now. Absolutely fantastic game.

And you can pretty much bet on there being a sequel. IGN back in December had a list of upcoming 2004 games, and there was a small blurb on the last page about a second Metal Arms coming this year.

I'm w/ you guys, though. They need to be hooking us up w/ system link, at least.

Shadow20002
03-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Wow.. must get the first one before going to the sequel...if there are... :p