PDA

View Full Version : Exchanges Poll

Integra Man
01-09-2002, 02:36 PM
did your xbox every break which you had to go and exchange it

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 02:42 PM
Nope. And, I have done pretty much everything with my XBox. I have played several hundred hours, watched DVD movies, ripped 70 + music tracks, had insurmountable game saves, hugged it, kissed it, rubbed the green jewel, tickled the bottom of it, used it to stand on to grab a beer located in a high cupboard, cuddled with it while sleeping and sucking my thumb, used it as a pillow, engaged in love making with my wife while one of my feet was standing on it for leverage, set a beer on the jewel, farted by it, burped by it, sneezed by it, laughed with it, cried with it, talked with it, and I even carried on a long dialogue with it about what else we are going to do together....and NOT ONE GLITCH!!!!!! :D

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-09-2002, 02:44 PM
Nope, and I had hardcore sex with my x-box, lol, just kidding :D

Ninja Scroll
01-09-2002, 02:51 PM
NEVER!

Brian
01-09-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Nope. And, I have done pretty much everything with my XBox. I have played several hundred hours, watched DVD movies, ripped 70 + music tracks, had insurmountable game saves, hugged it, kissed it, rubbed the green jewel, tickled the bottom of it, used it to stand on to grab a beer located in a high cupboard, cuddled with it while sleeping and sucking my thumb, used it as a pillow, engaged in love making with my wife while one of my feet was standing on it for leverage, set a beer on the jewel, farted by it, burped by it, sneezed by it, laughed with it, cried with it, talked with it, and I even carried on a long dialogue with it about what else we are going to do together....and NOT ONE GLITCH!!!!!! :D

Amen. :eek: