PDA

View Full Version : The Sufering

diranged
02-23-2004, 06:03 PM
i cant wait to get it. i pre ordered it at gamestop and i got a free midways treasures game. this game looks sweet. the demo was awsopme and creepy. hopefully it will be long. who else is pumped about this release! :cheers:

BinaryXtreme
02-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Yeah. It does look pretty sweet. I really would like to see how good it plays.

Shadow20002
02-23-2004, 07:01 PM
I think is a little too short cause only 9 levels... :(

Trento52
02-23-2004, 10:50 PM
only 9 levels! I am gonna try and get it used for it sounds like a short game. It looks cool but i also want to see some reveiws because it seems alittle iffy for me.

Yankeez
02-23-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Shadow-XBA
I think is a little too short cause only 9 levels... :(

eek i think ill put this on the rental list, you should get 007: everything or nothing its like 20+ levels and hella good

RudedogX
02-24-2004, 07:46 AM
9 levels but 5 different endings depending on how you play it, and different scenarios depending on how you play it too. Also, yes, if you preorder it, you get Midway treasures with it. I pre-ordered it a month ago. I've liked this game since I played it at E3, and have been looking forward to it since then!

PoetSaskia
02-24-2004, 02:40 PM
what kind of game is this? I thought it was a horror game without much action but I just watched a video of it on the OXM disc and it appears to be a first/third person shooter. Did you play the demo? Is there a lot of shooting/action?

mattgame
02-24-2004, 03:30 PM
I might wait for this one to come back to the store as a pre-own. It was creepy but the gameplay and character movement was little off to me.

RudedogX
02-25-2004, 07:04 AM
It is a first or third person shooter with some puzzles involved along with the ability to go insane and transform into a creature yourself. The horror comes in the form of the insanity of visions that appear out of nowhere. When I spoke with the guy at the Midway station at E3, he said the demo is just the tip of the iceberg of what this game contains. In full stereo, this game will definetly trip you out though! When those creatures appear for a split second and then disappear, you're left just sitting there saying...WTF?!?

mattgame
02-25-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Rudedog-XBA
It is a first or third person shooter with some puzzles involved along with the ability to go insane and transform into a creature yourself. The horror comes in the form of the insanity of visions that appear out of nowhere. When I spoke with the guy at the Midway station at E3, he said the demo is just the tip of the iceberg of what this game contains. In full stereo, this game will definetly trip you out though! When those creatures appear for a split second and then disappear, you're left just sitting there saying...WTF?!?

Oh yeah, like in the demo where you are looking through one of the cameras and see yourself with a monster coming up behind you and then when you turn around nothing is there..... I got the hell out of that room.:cheers:

RudedogX
02-25-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by t_howell

Oh yeah, like in the demo where you are looking through one of the cameras and see yourself with a monster coming up behind you and then when you turn around nothing is there..... I got the hell out of that room.:cheers: That, or when you go into the bathroom the guard comes out of, and open the door to one of the stalls, you'll have 4 of those things appear behind you, with eerie music and sounds...you turn around and they're not there!:yikes:

Yeah...things like that.:eek:

Edit... Also in that room with the guy walking up behind you, you should have been able to pull the electric chair's switch...that gives you an interesting site to behold as well.:eek:

mattgame
02-25-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Rudedog-XBA
That, or when you go into the bathroom the guard comes out of, and open the door to one of the stalls, you'll have 4 of those things appear behind you, with eerie music and sounds...you turn around and they're not there!:yikes:

Yeah...things like that.:eek:

Edit... Also in that room with the guy walking up behind you, you should have been able to pull the electric chair's switch...that gives you an interesting site to behold as well.:eek:

I gotta try that. Will I crap my undies? :watchout:

RudedogX
02-25-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by t_howell

I gotta try that. Will I crap my undies? :watchout: The first time I saw the bathroom scene at E3, I had the headphones on with full stereo, and yeah...I nearly jumped out of the midway booth entirely! :yikes:

nutsnyomowf
02-25-2004, 05:50 PM
The demo was Garbage,( felt like I played this game before on PS1)but Spooky.