PDA

View Full Version : NINJA GAIDEN live up to the hype?

colosso
02-25-2004, 12:21 AM
we are only 8 days away from one of the most popular frachises in video game history"NINJA GAIDEN". will ninja gaiden surpass all the expectations and live up to the hype is been going around for the last months?:D

l Maximus l
02-25-2004, 12:52 AM
I think the hype was humbled a little bit when the demo came out...now people are just ready to get the game.

BinaryXtreme
02-25-2004, 01:23 AM
Honestly, I think this will be a good game but I expect to see gamers disapointed with all of the hype this game has gotten.

l Maximus l
02-25-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by BinaryXtreme
Honestly, I think this will be a good game but I expect to see gamers disapointed with all of the hype this game has gotten.

Personally, I don't think so...of course, there will be *some* people disappointed, because not all people are zombies, however, this is the first game of it's kind that I'm actually really pumped up about getting... XBL compatible or not (not, in this case)...and it still doesn't change any decision for me to buy it. If anything, the demo is what got me pumped up about the game...the hype only got me curious.

BinaryXtreme
02-25-2004, 01:58 AM
Good points. :)

Shadow20002
02-25-2004, 10:11 AM
I'm dying.....without Ninja Gaiden.

PoetSaskia
02-25-2004, 12:58 PM
based on the demo I would say it definitely lives up to the hype. We all knew the graphics would be great, and they are. They look like prerendered CG. But what I didn't expect was the super fast, super smooth gameplay. A game like this makes it look like the xbox can do anything. A cut above other xbox games.

Brevity
02-25-2004, 01:01 PM
Again my only major complaint will come from the same thing I complain about other games. *LENGTH* Many of todays funnest and best games are just to dam short. :mad: Expect Ng to be the same way.:cry:

LiquidX
02-25-2004, 02:25 PM
I think it was a little overhyped. Im sure it will be a great game just not as phenominal as a lot of people expected. But then again this is my opinion and im not to big on the Ninja thing. Im still picking it up though. Even though it didnt quite live up to the hype for me from what i saw in the demo its nothing as overhyped as Brute Force.

BTW: I think Brevity should be be given the Most Disturbing Sig award... if i had just ate i would have spewed all over my keyboard.

X-Factor
02-25-2004, 03:30 PM
The demo just made me want to play the FULL game even more -- spectacular visuals, fast and fluid gameplay, and much, much more. And every previous Ninja Gaiden title is being included as unlockable goodness. I can hardly wait to get my Ninja on!

Sigma
02-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by LiquidX
I think it was a little overhyped. Im sure it will be a great game just not as phenominal as a lot of people expected. But then again this is my opinion and im not to big on the Ninja thing. Im still picking it up though. Even though it didnt quite live up to the hype for me from what i saw in the demo its nothing as overhyped as Brute Force.

BTW: I think Brevity should be be given the Most Disturbing Sig award... if i had just ate i would have spewed all over my keyboard.
What are you talking about disturbing? That sig is freakin funny! VIVA-LA-RETARDS!

I have yet to play the Ninja Gaiden demo, but im going to pick up the game next Tuesday right after school. I can't wait the waiting is killing me!

l Maximus l
02-25-2004, 04:35 PM
Personally, I can hardly put the demo down. I finally beat the boss on the hardest mode...just barely :D

batman46st
02-25-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
Again my only major complaint will come from the same thing I complain about other games. *LENGTH* Many of todays funnest and best games are just to dam short. :mad: Expect Ng to be the same way.:cry:

It's so true i mean wouldnt it be nice to have a game thats as long as our wait im not saying more than 2 months but give me six hard weeks to beat a game let me feel that my 50 bucks without taxs ment something more..... Halo was great for this reason it took me i say about month and a week,Splinter cell as well. i dont want a game to feel like hard to come by easy to beat

colosso
02-25-2004, 11:20 PM
i am so glad that i cancelled my order last week,because i don't deserve to buy crappy games ,besides people don't deserve to pay $50 on game that has some crappy gameplay like brute force and i don't give a crap if a game looks so great,graphics don't make a game,but the gameplay does .

Variation-XBA
02-26-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by colosso
i am so glad that i cancelled my order last week,because i don't deserve to buy crappy games ,besides people don't deserve to pay $50 on game that has some crappy gameplay like brute force and i don't give a crap if a game looks so great,graphics don't make a game,but the gameplay does .

Hrm... disgruntled? Probly too hard for you eh? :P

l Maximus l
02-26-2004, 01:47 AM
Personally, I love the gameplay of the Ninja Gaiden demo...it took a while to get used to...but, who in the hell wants to master a game in the first 5 minutes?

TheWheelMan
02-26-2004, 08:49 PM
ya ninja gaiden was pretty kick i just picked up the demo tonite and i mean the only problem i had with it was the camera it pissed me off and well button mashing just aint my thing but im ganna give the game a chance cause its really kool the other problem is i prolly wont see the full version until the game goes platinum cause im broke so that game will like never be in my hands well wait it could be but thats after i get mafia (depending on how it gets reviewd) and when june hits im ganna try saving up and getting DRIV3R dear god i love that game:hail:

zero_ilesm
02-26-2004, 08:51 PM
I dont think Ninja Gaidon is gunna be that good.

AlBoogy
02-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by zero_ilesm
I dont think Ninja Gaidon is gunna be that good.

Read the gamespy review that was just posted and tell me the game doesnt excite you the least bit.

colosso
02-26-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Variation

Hrm... disgruntled? Probly too hard for you eh? :P brute force too hard for me? are you kidding me or what?because i can beat halo on legendary within 6 hours and brute force is not worth my time,i didn't like it and the game sucks in my opinion.