PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Glitch

themoosearmy
02-25-2004, 01:42 PM
Now I've been playing the NG demo pretty much nonstop since I got it, but today something very strange happened. I beat the demo (3 100 hit combos and no master ninja wtf?) and then went back into the game, but this time it was different. There were no ninjas in that first cave (right before you get to the fortress), and there were no torches outside the door to the fortress.

Happen to anyone else?

BinaryXtreme
02-25-2004, 01:46 PM
Weird, haven't played it yet but this is the first I've heard of it.

Variation-XBA
02-25-2004, 10:22 PM
Havent beat it yet, im just going combo crazy in the first white ninja room :)

diranged
02-26-2004, 12:11 AM
hasnt happened to me but for some reason it goes in first person everytime i stop moving. this happened a couple times already. but what can we expect from a demo.

l Maximus l
02-26-2004, 01:28 AM
I haven't noticed any glitches yet...except there may be a possible glitch in that one of the enemy ninjas actually got a hit on me ;)

xbox genius
02-26-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by diranged
hasnt happened to me but for some reason it goes in first person everytime i stop moving. this happened a couple times already. but what can we expect from a demo.

a joystick or button on your controller is probably jammed... cuz for me when i play vice city... after i save, i try to move but i get into first person mode alot... i tapped my joystick to move it back center and problem solved....

maximus nice sig, great stuff there 2 of my favorites, Halo and simpsons :cheers:

themoosearmy
02-26-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by diranged

Sounds like the right analog stick was moved when you started up your box. Thats all I can think of.

P.S. Maximus-What can I say? Awesome sig!

Brevity
02-26-2004, 12:45 PM
I get OXM free through some net deal but I dont get the Demo. If you got it and dont want it or what ever PM I want to play the demo of this game.

Shadow20002
02-26-2004, 02:12 PM
Hmm... this is just a demo, the latest build will be glitch free.

Trill-Ville
02-26-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Ninja_Man

Now dats f***ed up make sense U!!!! its a stupid demo. not the final build dont start making conclusions. :D

oldi1knoby
02-26-2004, 07:05 PM
I had this happen to me. It's not a big glitch, and I think it has something to do with how you restarted the game. Maybe it thinks you were loading a save where you had taken out the first set of guys.