PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2K2, impressions?

studepaber
01-09-2002, 06:50 PM
I recently bought NFL 2K2 (I had a hard time finding it too), but for the few hours I've played it thus far I find it to be an enjoyable experience. I think it plays better than Madden 2002, I traded that for Max Payne, and the graphics seem more crisp, also there isn't stupid Madden's voice on it, duhhhhh. If there is anyone else out there with the game what are your impressions of it? Look for a drunken review of the game this weekend, ha!

Chaotic
01-11-2002, 01:36 PM
This game is great!!!! I just picked it up today and for the first 30 minutes of playing i thought it was really good.

Looks realistic and plays realistic.

Im still trying to get used to the controls, but once i master that i think im going to really enjoy this game.

DT21
01-11-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox
This game is great!!!! I just picked it up today and for the first 30 minutes of playing i thought it was really good.

Looks realistic and plays realistic.

Im still trying to get used to the controls, but once i master that i think im going to really enjoy this game.
You think it's better than Fever?

Chaotic
01-11-2002, 04:50 PM
Yes i think the gameplay is much better, its much more realistic and the commentary is awesome too.

This game is a all around solid contender.

Fever's graphics are better, but not by that much.

If you want a real football game not a simulation like fever buy NFL2k2 , i think its deffinatly better than madden and is as good as fever or better.

Frostberg
01-21-2002, 02:52 PM
2k2 and fever are pretty close, and its a hard decision on what to pick, but 2k2 feels like you are in the game more, and there are many modes of play, so it gets my nod. Wither way whatever you pick, you will be very satisfied