PDA

View Full Version : RPG game Not Online

Xph0bia
02-27-2004, 06:43 AM
Someone Know A great RPG game to Xbox that is not! ONline!!??? :D :p

JDHack0822
02-27-2004, 07:54 AM
Have you played Knights of the Old Republic? If not this is one of the best RPGs out there right now.

brozz
02-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Morrowind and Arx Fatalis are great offline RPGs.

Shadow20002
02-27-2004, 05:06 PM
Well, Morrowind willl suck your time until you have completed all of the quests.

Variation-XBA
02-27-2004, 08:36 PM
In your opinion....

Almost endless gameplay though to tide you over till Fable is out

brozz
02-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Ninja_Man
Morrowind game of the year edition was awful

GOTY awful??? Hmmm ... ok, let's talk about whats so awful ... Well, they corrected alot of the bugs from the original game, added a ton of new content, including new locations, quests, items, weapons, etc. The graphics and framerate problems associated with the original have been improved.
Oh yea, and the obvious fact .... Morrowind is a serious RPG. Most people that don't like it probably aren't into real RPGs. Maybe they're still breast feeding on Final Fantasy games. Which by the way are NOT real RPGs.
Anyway, my point is this. I hate when people simply say a game sucks without explaining what they didn't like. How about proving your not a complete moron by backing up what you say with some facts, or at least a worth while opinion. I would be willing to bet money that NinjaBoy hasn't spent as much as an hour with GOTY. In the future, please, spare us from your ignorance.