PDA

View Full Version : What exactly....

tangwu
02-29-2004, 07:11 PM
What exactly is the LIVE element of Ninja Gaiden? Is it downloads... or co-op play? thanks :D

Variation-XBA
02-29-2004, 07:14 PM
There's a huge tournament that will be done on LIVE if ya read the front page.

Im guessing there will be download content and such, but id be happy with even just score/rankings

Shadow20002
02-29-2004, 07:25 PM
It's really a like a small percentage that there are DC for Ninja Gaiden...

tangwu
02-29-2004, 08:28 PM
That sucks... i mean i know its gonna be a great game... but i was hopin for a lil co-op ... I know tenchu doesnt hold a candle 2 ninja gaiden but doesnt tenchu have LIVE Co-Op?

Wolfgame
02-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Tang, basically people are making a bigger deal out of the live component then they actually put in it, its a crappy excuse not to have some type of fighting, or co-op.

revernd
02-29-2004, 09:03 PM
it is too bad.. ng and live woulda been sooo sweet...

mattgame
03-01-2004, 09:04 AM
I'm just happy the game is coming out. I can't complain. A tournament sounds cool anyway.

themoosearmy
03-01-2004, 09:12 AM
The idea of the tournament is just to test your skills to complete the downloaded levels, rather being able to beat another opponent head to head (this isn't available until you complete the game). Adding a co-op or deathmatch feature would have delayed the game even more. I think that the tourney will be challenging enough for me, I'd rather test and hone my skills rather than figure out little tricks to defeat a human player. Plus, if you've played the demo, you already know how challenging this game is. If anyone beat the demo the first run through, they either are lying or a genius.