PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe it?

silverkoss
02-29-2004, 11:10 PM
This is unbelieval! I was making a review for a game ( long btw) and then all of a sudden i disconected, and then when I conected again I submited my review and guess what! It said that I had to login again. I panicked then I quickly hit the backspace button and it said that I had to login. I logged in , but all my review was gone *puffff*! I am really angry right now :cuss:

CarGuy
02-29-2004, 11:24 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. You gonna be ok?? Need a hug?

oldi1knoby
02-29-2004, 11:26 PM
/me gives you a hug....

Honestly, if you have disconectivity problems, I suggest writing the reviews in Wordpad or something else...

Chaotic
02-29-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by oldi1knoby
/me gives you a hug....

Honestly, if you have disconectivity problems, I suggest writing the reviews in Wordpad or something else...

I would listen to this great suggestion. Never trust anything online where you can't make frequent saves.

EDIT: btw welcome to the site, although i would consider this spam since your new i'll let it slide but please becareful of the content you post ;) or i'll be waiting :eek:

Militant-Gypsy
03-01-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage-XBA

I would listen to this great suggestion. Never trust anything online where you can't make frequent saves.

EDIT: btw welcome to the site, although i would consider this spam since your new i'll let it slide but please becareful of the content you post ;) or i'll be waiting :eek:

So you mean someone posting a message that is totally pointless just to get their post count up would be considered spam? :p ohh the irony...

mattgame
03-01-2004, 09:01 AM
Ahhh the sweet, sweet memories of noobness. I remember when I was a noob just like you. I got bashed, threatened, cursed at, and I even had my intelligence questioned. Some of the comments really tore at my already fragile self-esteem. Those were the times. Oh yeah, and the first time someone posted these words to one of my threads...................................

NB4DALOK!

Do you feel the love? :cheers:

StudioAlex
03-01-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by t_howell

NB4DALOK!

Do you feel the love? :cheers:

Is it me, or does anyone else find the whole "in before da lock" thing the most asinine thing in the world? It should count as spam as much as anything else does.

mattgame
03-01-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by StudioAlex

Is it me, or does anyone else find the whole "in before da lock" thing the most asinine thing in the world? It should count as spam as much as anything else does.

It's sarcasm to the spam. How about replying to NB4DALOK, wouldn't that then be considered spam also?:huh:

themoosearmy
03-01-2004, 09:47 AM
Wow, the legal issues of an internet forum...

I didn't think that the original was spam anyways.

mattgame
03-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by themoosearmy
Wow, the legal issues of an internet forum...

I didn't think that the original was spam anyways.

It was iffy you know? I mean it will def be closed soon. :watchout:

StudioAlex
03-01-2004, 09:52 AM

It's sarcasm to the spam. How about replying to NB4DALOK, wouldn't that then be considered spam also?:huh:

You know, I argued with myself, should I point out that I'm not accusing t of spamming? I figured you'd probabley see I wasn't attacking you but I guess I was wrong. I was merely commenting on it because you brought it up. I'm not an idiot, I could see you were making fun of "NB4DALOK!" Sorry I didn't make that more clear...

mattgame
03-01-2004, 10:00 AM

You know, I argued with myself, should I point out that I'm not accusing t of spamming? I figured you'd probabley see I wasn't attacking you but I guess I was wrong. I was merely commenting on it because you brought it up. I'm not an idiot, I could see you were making fun of "NB4DALOK!" Sorry I didn't make that more clear...

As I was not accusing you or attacking you either, I was trying to be humorous. I guess I failed. I am usually funny though........ or at least my mommy says so. We cool?:cheers:

StudioAlex
03-01-2004, 10:03 AM

As I was not accusing you or attacking you either, I was trying to be humorous. I guess I failed. I am usually funny though........ or at least my mommy says so. We cool?:cheers:

Of course we're cool. You're one of the few people on this site with a working brain.

mattgame
03-01-2004, 10:17 AM

Of course we're cool. You're one of the few people on this site with a working brain.

I think the same about you man. Thanks. :cheers:

Crazy Joe
03-01-2004, 11:43 AM
funny how two guys that were talking about spam turn this thread into a private conversation between them. I think everyone is too uptight about "spam" anyway, the original post wasn't spam, it was him telling a story about a problem he had with the site.

mattgame
03-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Crazy Joe
funny how two guys that were talking about spam turn this thread into a private conversation between them. I think everyone is too uptight about "spam" anyway, the original post wasn't spam, it was him telling a story about a problem he had with the site.

So your point? :huh:

Salmonaitor
03-01-2004, 11:53 AM
You know, that couls be a phone commercial...the dialog Studio Alex and t-howel just had. I'm a little choked up...man I can't hold it back :cry:

:D

StudioAlex
03-01-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Joe
Quit spamming.

Casper
03-01-2004, 02:22 PM
Honestly, to just put something to the side here, it's funny that the two new staffers between Chaotic and Yankeez yell at people for spamming, but yet, tend to just put in a smilie in some of their posts....

....just something I've noticed, carry on :)

BinaryXtreme
03-01-2004, 02:23 PM
Yes I can believe it, yes, oh yes I can. Sucks, sorry man.

StudioAlex
03-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA
Honestly, to just put something to the side here, it's funny that the two new staffers between Chaotic and Yankeez yell at people for spamming, but yet, tend to just put in a smilie in some of their posts....

....just something I've noticed, carry on :)

Yeah, make fun of them in a thread they probably quit reading already. This is turning into a Motoko thread, which I guess is a good thing. What was this thread about anyway?