PDA

View Full Version : Now that the XSN games are $29...

TegSkywalker
03-01-2004, 02:37 AM
... I have been tempted to give a few a try. The games that are on sale are Top Spin, Links 2004, Amped 2, Rivals 2004, Inside Drive 2004, and Fever 2004.

Personally, I always wanted to give Top Spin or Links 2004 a try, but I have never always been a big fan of golf or tennis games yet I am open to learn more about them. Same goes for Amped 2 and Rivals 2004 because I have been a snow skier for years and hockey games looked fun.

P.S. As for Inside Drive 2004 and Fever 2004, they are not on the list as I would rather go down the ESPN route.

Any suggestions as the best XSN game that gives a good bang for the buck as both an offline and online Xbox Live gamer?

Tim
03-01-2004, 08:29 AM
Definately give Links 2004 a go. It is, so far, the most fun sports game online to date. That, of course is only opinion, for I don't like football, basketball or hockey games.

I ordered Top Spin from EBgames (thanks to Yankees deal) and should be getting that sometime this week. I'll let you know how it is.

mattgame
03-01-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Tim
Definately give Links 2004 a go. It is, so far, the most fun sports game online to date. That, of course is only opinion, for I don't like football, basketball or hockey games.

I ordered Top Spin from EBgames (thanks to Yankees deal) and should be getting that sometime this week. I'll let you know how it is.

What deal did Yankees do? Anyway, I will say this and nothing more as I am getting good at finding these threads that should not have been started only because it has been done already. So here goes........................

NB4DALOK! :cheers:

SkoalMint
03-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by t_howell

What deal did Yankees do? Anyway, I will say this and nothing more as I am getting good at finding these threads that should not have been started only because it has been done already. So here goes........................

NB4DALOK! :cheers:

Why should this thread be locked???

Anyway, as far as the XSN games go, I'd definitely give Links a try. I played the Top Spin demo on an OXM disc and enjoyed it, so I may pick it up since the price dropped. I can't really speak to Amped or Rivals as I haven't played either.

mattgame
03-01-2004, 11:20 AM
I believe a very similar thread was started by Yankees a few days ago. Check it out big dog.:D

Yankeez
03-01-2004, 11:31 AM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52159

thats ok though, you cant expect everyone to know what thread have been created,

the deal was you can get the XSN games Pre-played for $20 from ebgames.com just add the pre played game to your cart and apply the code AFF25 this works for all pre played games

:cheers:

SkoalMint
03-01-2004, 11:33 AM
I think Yankeez was reporting the price drop, whereas Teg was looking for some feedback on which games he should consider purchasing. So I personally don't see any harm in it.

BTW Teg - check out Borka's thread on Rivals. Might help you to seal the deal especially if you have a Live account.

mattgame
03-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
I think Yankeez was reporting the price drop, whereas Teg was looking for some feedback on which games he should consider purchasing. So I personally don't see any harm in it.

BTW Teg - check out Borka's thread on Rivals. Might help you to seal the deal especially if you have a Live account.

And during the thread that Yankees created the discussion went towards what games are you gonna get. No harm though. I'll take my NB4DALOK back. :cheers:

To get back on topic, I'm gonna cop Fever again. I already have Inside Drive, Top Spin, and Links. Links is a great game but I love all of the XSN games. (How's that for humble?)