PDA

View Full Version : Code Cronus and other Team Ninja upcoming games

alistein
03-01-2004, 12:35 PM
With Ninja Gaiden review out and the game soon to be out what do you expect from Team Ninja's upcoming projects. So far there are 3 upcoming titles other than DOA to be released they include
1) A ninja Gaiden sequel (rumours abound of a new character most probably Hayate also known as Ein.
2)Code Cronus: Game about the innocence of childhood starring kasumi and Ayane said to be movie quality and rumours point to the game being like Shenmue.
3) A new unanouced game recently mentioned this january by Itagaki (Hopefully an rpg like Shenmue and hopefully will be shown at E3)
One thing is certain Ninja Gaiden is about to put Team Ninja in the Top developers column in my book they already rank number 1 in Japan and with Ninja Gaiden it seems Team Ninja is interested in moving out more from just a fighting game ,now they have an action game and a sports game ,what will be next ?An rpg or adventure game!

Crazy Joe
03-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by alistein

1) A ninja Gaiden sequel (rumours abound of a new character most probably Hayate also known as Ein.

hayate and ein are different characters last time i checked.. am i wrong?

themoosearmy
03-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Team Ninja has really proven themselves as more than a fighting game developer finally. DOA was fun...for about 3 seconds (or until I changed my xbox name)...DOA Volleyball was fun...for about 3 seconds, but I've played the NG demo about 100 times (with rating first as n00b ninja and finally got my Master Ninja today) and it's still not old, maybe a sequel will be able to expound on teh growing value of the NG series.

Madhattr
03-01-2004, 04:46 PM
A RPG would be great, make a very detailed Ninja/Shinobi class with multi sub-classes. I get the most enjoyment out of well designed RPG's and I think Team Ninja has the skills to pull off a great one.

Jamo
03-01-2004, 06:15 PM
It is possible it could be Hayate in the sequel. But everyone I told that Haybusa was not going to be the star of the sequel they thought Ayane. I am inclined to agree. (For all those people looking to contradict me becuase Ayane is my fav. can back off.:mad: That's not why I think it would be her.) It makes since seeing as she was in the first one. But it could be Hayate seeing he is being left outso far. I would get it anyway.

And Crazy Joe Hayate and Ein are the same person. Ein is is alter ego I guess you could say. Hayate was captured by DOATEC and experimented on him there by losing his memory until the 2nd DOA tournament.

Sigma
03-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by themoosearmy
Team Ninja has really proven themselves as more than a fighting game developer finally. DOA was fun...for about 3 seconds (or until I changed my xbox name)...DOA Volleyball was fun...for about 3 seconds, but I've played the NG demo about 100 times (with rating first as n00b ninja and finally got my Master Ninja today) and it's still not old, maybe a sequel will be able to expound on teh growing value of the NG series.
Team Ninja was orginally developing action titles they did get there name from the landmark Ninja Gaiden trilogy on the NES after all.

Crazy Joe
03-01-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Jamo

And Crazy Joe Hayate and Ein are the same person. Ein is is alter ego I guess you could say. Hayate was captured by DOATEC and experimented on him there by losing his memory until the 2nd DOA tournament.

ahhhhhhhhhh, thanks. I only know what i learn from DOA3, thanks.

l Maximus l
03-02-2004, 01:02 AM
They need to make an FPS :D Bullets shooting at bouncies and blowing up :p

Hard Boiled Cop
03-02-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Crazy Joe

hayate and ein are different characters last time i checked.. am i wrong?

Yep you are. Hayate lost his memory in DOA2 so he became known as Ein. He regain his memery so now he's beack to Hayate in DOA3. Cool.

Shadow20002
03-02-2004, 10:42 AM
I just hope this will coming all for Xbox....not the second generation...

alistein
03-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Shadow-XBA
I just hope this will coming all for Xbox....not the second generation...
So do I . It seems Code Cronus and NG sequel should be coming for the xbox. I am guessing Ninja Gaiden sales will be a dtermining factor.

alistein
03-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Let's just be hopeful of E3. If this years E3 is as hot as people are speculating then. I am sure Team Ninja would have to release something extremely impressive sway the public.