PDA

View Full Version : rallisport challenge 2 release date

mave
03-02-2004, 12:09 AM
Dose any1 know when RSC2 is comin out? And is any1 else going to get this game?

l Maximus l
03-02-2004, 01:00 AM
I don't know the release date, but, I can tell you this:

I CAN'T WAIT for this game!! I'm a huge fan of the first and based on the streams that I've seen, this second one blows it away (from a graphical standpoint, IMO).

By the way, welcome to the XBA brethren :)

WynnFire
03-02-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Maximus SYN
I don't know the release date, but, I can tell you this:

I CAN'T WAIT for this game!! I'm a huge fan of the first and based on the streams that I've seen, this second one blows it away (from a graphical standpoint, IMO).

By the way, welcome to the XBA brethren :)

Somehow I knew you would be the first to respond. I definately can't wait for the sequel to come out, I will buy it just to shove it in the faces of my ps2 loving friends and to show my skills of driving off a cliff at 170mph. :rofl:

Oh, according to Gamespot.com, Ebgames.com, Gamestop.com, and Ign.com, it's May 4th, 2004. I don't know how reliable they are but I thought I should mention it.

X-Factor
03-02-2004, 03:25 AM
Maximus and myself seem to have the same taste in games. RalliSport Challenge is BY FAR the best rally-based racing game out there, and RSC2 looks to continue the greatness.

Hard Boiled Cop
03-02-2004, 10:11 AM
This is my personal opinion so you can feel free to express your opinions of the game but have you guys notice that there's not much graphical improvement on the cars? When you look at it, you don't see a lot of differences. Obviously they have that new fully damageable physics engine, the lighting effects are better and the environments are 10x better but other than that I don't see much difference by the appearance of the cars in both Rallisport games.
Does this have real time reflection like in Project Gotham Racing 2? I think it does but my mind was somewhere else when I was reading about that.

Chewy
03-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Hard Boiled Cop
Does this have real time reflection like in Project Gotham Racing 2?

Yes HBC, I belive it does. The game really is fantastic looking. Until you see your car cartwheeling down the road with doors flying off and windows smashing out you don't know fun! :D

I am not so patiently waiting for this sucker to hit the shelves. Of couse the problems it will cause when I don't spend any quality time with my wife for three weeks while I play like a madman I am not looking forward to.

Hard Boiled Cop
03-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Family comes first, thats what they all say. You spend an hour with family and then you look at the xbox, you can't resist it and then boom! You're off playing RC2. Accept it.

l Maximus l
03-02-2004, 09:42 PM
I hope that there is a manual reset button instead of an automatic reset button...so you can see your car fly off a cliff completely :D