PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we get just one....

Highlite23
03-02-2004, 02:25 PM
Now I love my Xbox, I'm glad I have one and yes they all work the same, well...yes they all work the same ;)

But to kinda quote The Joker from the original Batman, "Why do they get all those great toys"

For a country that seems to not like us much, Japan sure gets some lovin' from MS.

Late March will deliver the Limited Edition DOAO Xbox, hey MS...CAN WE GET JUST ONE LIMITED SOMETHING??

Anyway, here it is...
http://www.highlite23.com/imagesXBA/clear_blue.bmp
comes with a copy of DOA Online. heavy sigh............

Casper
03-02-2004, 03:00 PM
.....again...dam, I mean, maybe we should just stop buying all the great games that are out on the XBox and it might show them we mean business, right?.......right? :(

Chewy
03-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA
.....again...dam, I mean, maybe we should just stop buying all the great games that are out on the XBox and it might show them we mean business, right?.......right? :(

That is exactly right Casper. You start on it, and tell us how it's going in a couple of months.

Max33
03-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Thats a sweet looking machine but I'll let the Japanese have it.Ol' Bill's tryin to win em over... I prefer mine without the mind control chip. ALL HAIL THE OVERLORD!!!

BananaMan
03-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Because we're frickin losers! bill gates thinks we're frickin losers man!

X-Factor
03-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Xbox isn't doing so well in Japan, and that's why they get special bundles 'n limited edition Xbox stuff.

Ford Mustang
03-02-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor
Xbox isn't doing so well in Japan, and that's why they get special bundles 'n limited edition Xbox stuff.

True, but one would think that the company would want to thank the population that keeps their product alive, not the population that shuns it. :confused:

ScorpionX
03-02-2004, 05:38 PM
Mod your own Xbox if you want something different. :o

X-Factor
03-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by ScorpionX
Mod your own Xbox if you want something different. :o I can guarantee I wouldn't be capable of modding my Xbox.

Hero
03-02-2004, 06:51 PM
man that is the second sweetest xbox i have ever seen..the only other one i saw that was even better lookin was the developers edition. are they still giving that big o pillow with the doax xbox? :p

Jester927
03-02-2004, 07:25 PM
it's not like japan even buys our xboxes....so we should get them. :o

Shadow20002
03-02-2004, 08:27 PM
Well, you can paint it with your favorite color.... ;)

l Maximus l
03-02-2004, 09:34 PM
I already have 2 XBoxes...I wouldn't buy another one unless they both pooped out...blue and all.

Honestly...I don't mean to sound like the dude that urinated on everyone's cornflakes, but, wouldn't you rather play the system rather than look at it all the time?

I like the black and green BEAST.

TheWheelMan
03-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Ya the box is fine the way it is now besides you can just go out and buy a skin for it i want one cause theres some pretty kool ones....you can also skin your controller:p

mattgame
03-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor

Agreed. It would be nice to be rewarded for our steadfast patronage though.

:cheers:

squid413
03-03-2004, 04:38 PM
it would be nice to have this here, but i already have an xbox and i'm not going to get this just cause its blue. and the majority of us on this site already have xbox's so it really isn't a big deal

themoosearmy
03-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by BananaMan
Because we're frickin losers! bill gates thinks we're frickin losers man!

WTF! :cuss:

Well, at least you picked a good one lol!

Edit:footnote:if you join the thread late, bananaman stole my sig for a little while.

WynnFire
03-04-2004, 05:50 PM
I think people want the special edition xbox's for bragging rights. At least that's why I would want one. Well that and I have a thompson drive that is slowly dying more and more everyday.

Slowride
03-05-2004, 01:34 PM
What the hell do you mean Japan doesn't like us. Japan loves us. I remember my Political Science teacher (who was japanese) said that in a survey done over 40% of those who answered said they would want to be the 51st state.

smack_roscoe
03-05-2004, 01:39 PM
It's smart on M$ part. The Jap. are enamored with bright color/shiny/futuristic looking electronics. Let them have it.

Not everyone is a 15yr old that cares about having a "cool" looking xbox. It's cool looking do doubt, but I'm not paying big$$ just to brag to some junior high nerds that my xbox is cooler than yours.

Just sell me a Box that works and keep pumping the AAA titles and I'll keep buying M$ products.