PDA

View Full Version : Is Ninja Gaiden Available Anywhere in Socal?!

thegamepeddler
03-02-2004, 07:15 PM
I've tried Gamestop, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, and Wal-mart. They're all either sold out or don't even HAVE Ninja Gaiden. Anyone by chance know of some place that has it in stock?

Shadow20002
03-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Sound like you are really in rush to get it by the time is out right ? Why being in rush ? I think you can just get it by the end of the week or like the next week.

Sigma
03-02-2004, 08:21 PM
Stores like Target and Best Buy normally dont get games in till later in the week normally Thursday for Best Buy. I got mine at Gamestop today. Maybe they just had enough for preorders?

thegamepeddler
03-02-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Shadow-XBA
Sound like you are really in rush to get it by the time is out right ? Why being in rush ? I think you can just get it by the end of the week or like the next week.

well, that would because I want to play it NOW.

Bakeman
03-02-2004, 09:56 PM
the ship date was just barely today... so very few if any places are gonna get it.

Tomorrow... my local game store (gamecrazy) said tomorrow.

studepaber
03-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Got mine at Funcoland today, been playin it nonstop since, definitely going to consume alot of my time :)

l Maximus l
03-02-2004, 11:17 PM
I'll likely snatch up Ninja Gaiden this weekend...if it's not sold out anywhere.

On a similar note, MX Unleashed is sold out everywhere around my neighborhood and even in cities or towns close by... I was planning on renting that one.

CrazyCougar
03-02-2004, 11:33 PM
EB in my area had a ton of Ninja Gaidens but they were flying out of the store like hotcakes. I was there looking for MX Mototrax (Unleashed doesnt cut it for me without live play). Also wanted to pick up Colin Mcrae 4 at 19.99 but they didnt have any yet.

omegared
03-03-2004, 12:05 AM
EB in Irvine had a ton of them.. I just got mine today

BinaryXtreme
03-03-2004, 02:38 AM
I get the same thing where I live. The best place I've ever been able to get a game the day of it's release where they had plenty of them is Toys R Us. You could go to Target, Wal Mart, even Game Stop, SOLD OUT! Go across the street to Toys R Us, they got it everytime. Hope this helps.

WynnFire
03-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Maximus SYN
I'll likely snatch up Ninja Gaiden this weekend...if it's not sold out anywhere.

On a similar note, MX Unleashed is sold out everywhere around my neighborhood and even in cities or towns close by... I was planning on renting that one.

MX Unleashed Rocks! I love that game. I rented it from work and it's like playing motocross madness 1 and 2 again. Oh wait, it'smade by the same people. lol. The only downside (so far) is the draw distance. It clearly looks like it was ported over from a PS2. One of my old pc's that I ran the first two games on was weaker than the xbox but you could see farther.

Kortiz
03-03-2004, 03:35 PM
http://www.ebgames.com

Order it there yo!