PDA

View Full Version : Spinter Cell Level

steverup
03-03-2004, 12:17 PM
I am new to Splinter Cell so perhaps an expert can help me. I am at the Defense of Ministry, having killed four guards and trying to enter the courtyard to listen in on a conversation in the elevator using my laser mic.

The bodies I killed near the staircases are all piled in the dark, and the camera above the double doors leading to the courtyard was disabled.

After shooting the camera, I approach the double doors very slowly, but I consistenlt get the alarms telling me the mission is over. It says a body has been found which confuses me considering they are all piled in the dark.

I have tried so many different things and just cannot get past this alarm.

Does anyone have a solution? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Shadow20002
03-08-2004, 10:01 PM
Well, i think the camera is protected, you can destroy it. Shoot the light to cover darkness in the area is the way to get in.

TuffEagle88
03-09-2004, 04:06 PM
thats not what it is. I've read of a lot of people having trouble at this part. The camera can be shot and destroyed, but thats not why the alarm went off. At this point of the level the game checks to see if you left any bodies where they could be found and if you did it sounds the alarm. Just go back and double check that everyone is in a dark corner, it might have even been the cook, or the guard right outside of the kitchen-put him in the freezer also, that way when someone turns on the light he won't be found.