PDA

View Full Version : NHL 2K2..What do you think

Chr0nik
01-10-2002, 11:50 AM
I have it on PC and I have NHL Hitz on Xbox.

Is it worth buying for the box...?

I was thinking of getting it for my weekly friday night xbox night with my 3 other friends.

We currently play Hitz with 4 players, but we need a little more realism from time to time.

I just want to know if it is worth forking out the money, or is it the same thing as the PC version.

TheDemyelinator
01-11-2002, 02:14 PM
HI i never played the pc version, but it is a GRRRRRRREAT GAME, i love it. Controls and gameplay are sweeet! hitz is fun but gets old like blitz and the other hard hitting games. nhl2002 gives me all the fun, and since i like realism it is the best because it is much more realistic and if u like sports games (football too) get nfl2k2 as well cuz nfl2k2 is the best football game by far

Chaotic
01-11-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by TheDemyelinator
HI i never played the pc version, but it is a GRRRRRRREAT GAME, i love it. Controls and gameplay are sweeet! hitz is fun but gets old like blitz and the other hard hitting games. nhl2002 gives me all the fun, and since i like realism it is the best because it is much more realistic and if u like sports games (football too) get nfl2k2 as well cuz nfl2k2 is the best football game by far

Agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another great sports game!!!!