PDA

View Full Version : Is Breakdown worth buying?

BoundBruiser
03-03-2004, 10:29 PM
Lately in a couple of articles in the latest OXM magazine I've been reading a couple things about Breakdown, I seems like a game that I could get into. I was just wondering if anyone else on this site will consider buying this game.

Chaotic
03-04-2004, 07:40 AM
NO, its a rent at best.

So if you buy it anyways and you see how bad it sucks don't say i didn't warn you ;)

aircobra
03-04-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage-XBA
NO, its a rent at best.

You're being so nice when you say that, it sucks badly.

mattgame
03-04-2004, 09:13 AM
I saw some movies about it at the job. It looks like it may not even be worth the rental.:)

Shadow20002
03-04-2004, 12:09 PM
Seems like is too short...a week of rental should do it.

Major Havoc
03-04-2004, 12:50 PM
I actually think that Breakdown looks like it might be really cool. It's already out in Japan and it got just OK reviews, nothing bad, but not epic. The whold FP shooter/fighting game concept seems cool.

Tim
03-04-2004, 12:55 PM
I'm with Havoc. I really don't know what the other guys are talking about. I must have missed something.

The game looks great and the concept is cool.

CRAYMAN
03-04-2004, 04:16 PM
It's getting some pretty bad reviews.:(

Trento52
03-04-2004, 08:37 PM
WHAT how does everyone know it is bad? I really wanted this game. Well i still want to check it out fo rmyself:mad:

Chaotic
03-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Guys when i tell you it's bad it's bad. I mean it really sucks and you will find yourself saying why did i buy this game.

(SPOILER)

I'll tell you one thing right now that really sucks about the game. The first level you play and the boss you have to beat towards the end of the game you have to repeat the same exact level and boss over before you get to the last guy. I mean honestly where they that strained for ideas that they made you repeat the same crap over again:huh:

aircobra
03-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage-XBA
I'll tell you one thing right now that really sucks about the game. The first level you play and the boss you have to beat towards the end of the game you have to repeat the same exact level and boss over before you get to the last guy. I mean honestly where they that strained for ideas that they made you repeat the same crap over again:huh:

Really? I couldn't get myself to play more than the first couple of levels.

Chaotic
03-04-2004, 10:11 PM
yea its stupid.