PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Quantam Redshift?

Mitchell
03-03-2004, 11:21 PM
it seems like I'm the only one who has this game. I have halo and have played heaps of other games but I'd have to say that this is my favourite by far. yeah, Halo is the #1 game on Xbox but ive had more fun on this than Halo. It'll take you a long time to 100percent it and Even though it was one of the first titles on Xbox, It is awesome. tell me if you hate it or if you worship it.

P.S. Don't call me a noob. It hurts me on the inside.

Shadow20002
03-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Well, back in that time i want this game but take Shenmue 2.

BinaryXtreme
03-04-2004, 12:28 PM
I do. Love that game!

Hard Boiled Cop
03-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Oh yeah! I love this game! I thought it was a brilliant game. I've completed 100%. The developers are currently making Powerdrome. Another of those Wipeout/Quantum Redshift types of game. Doesn't look bad at all.

PoetSaskia
03-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Yes, I have Quantum Redshift and I think it's awesome. It's a technical masterpiece. I posted about it not long ago. The speed of this game on master and redshift levels leaves all other games in the dust. It is the fastest game ever. It makes it look like the xbox can do anything. Much too hard, though. I couldn't get to the higher levels without cheating, and it seems impossible to win a race on the higher levels. The developers should make a Live enabled sequel to this instead of Powerdrome; that game looks awful.

Highlite23
03-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Got it the day it was released and I love it, very underated. Another hidden gem if you are interested, Deathrow. Still play both titles.:D

Unreal
03-04-2004, 08:39 PM
I have the game and its pretty cool.

Mitchell
03-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Hard Boiled Cop
Oh yeah! I love this game! I thought it was a brilliant game. I've completed 100%. The developers are currently making Powerdrome. Another of those Wipeout/Quantum Redshift types of game. Doesn't look bad at all.

WOW.
You actually finished it? I just unlocked Master this morning and Ive been hardout on it all afternoon and my best place on it is
5th. i know the codes but I don'nt cheat. Who's your favourite character?" I haven't unlocked the two secret characters but Jaya is by far my favourite.

Hard Boiled Cop
03-05-2004, 11:17 AM
I've completed this ages ago and I traded it back in. Anyway my favourite character is Ami or something like that. The goth look-a-like Japanese sister.