PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

tangwu
03-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Hey what happened 2 all the great stuff XBOX ADDICT had... i mean no Deals of the Week... A thriving chat room... kinda sucks... the DEALS were the reason i loved this site... ive now found alot of other reasons 2 love the site just would love 2 see some of that old stuff... anyone else got 2 cents

Casper
03-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Well, the Deals might be back soon, but if you look around, we have a bunch of members that get involved with that as it is.

We have a new chat program to help make it easier for the members rather than using the chunky java chat that we had in there before.

Oh, and prizes, yea, those are nice too :)

Shadow20002
03-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Well, we have some nice improvements over 3 years. :)

Hero
03-05-2004, 09:51 PM
i personally think its an awesome site. i like the chatroom and the arcades and forums and members reviews and the news comments and the...

well i guess i can keep going but to keep it short i think this is a great site.:cool:

SiGuy
03-06-2004, 02:51 PM
This site still kicks ass. Huge amounts of members, news comments, excitement comments, a good chatroom, our own arcade, and the mods kick ass. Plus we have giveaways every other week it seems. This site has become my second home.