PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

HaloSniper58
03-05-2004, 07:54 PM
GTA VICE CITY was good but will San Andreas be better, i sure want to know. I also wa.nted to know if it comes out on xbox, because if it just comes out on PS2, im gonna be pissed.

:cuss:

Chaotic
03-05-2004, 08:02 PM
It will be on PS/2 about 6 months before it comes to xbox, maybe even longer depending how long their timed exclusive deal is.

Yes im sure the game will be good.

Shadow20002
03-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Keep waiting......

BORNGD
03-05-2004, 09:29 PM
oh boy...here we go with all the gta SA talk now...will it ever end?? we gonna flood the boards with this gta game also?

StudioAlex
03-06-2004, 10:42 AM
Doesn't the exclusivity deal end this year? SO it could be out Jan. 1st, 2005.

I think it will be better than the previous games, but not by much. Not on the same level that Halo 2 looks to be better than Halo.

Originally posted by BORNGD
oh boy...here we go with all the gta SA talk now...will it ever end?? we gonna flood the boards with this gta game also?

Honestly, if it annoys you so much, why did you click on a thread that is clearly marked "GTA"?

Stagliano
03-06-2004, 11:17 AM
I'm sure it most likely will be better than the previous games in the series and I would guess it'll rear its head on the X-Box at some point. However, it looks like non-Playstation 2 owners might have to wait a while.

Still, it's not like there aren't plenty of good games to play whilst waiting.

Hawkhead11
03-06-2004, 02:10 PM
Ill buy it when it comes out on PS2, and then probably trade it in for San Andres on Xbox.

Crazy Joe
03-06-2004, 02:40 PM
i expect it to be more of the same, MORE, but still of the same, I think it will take one more iteration of the series for a significant step forward to be made.

m4oH
03-07-2004, 02:14 PM
HeHe This is why I have ps2, xbox and gamecube!:D

Hard Boiled Cop
03-07-2004, 02:33 PM
A great plan indeed.
Anyway it would be a real shame not to see it on the xbox for a while. I hate waiting.

TheWheelMan
03-08-2004, 11:19 PM
Its crazy thinking about what they could do but honestly what can they do to the next iteration of gta??? like i mean they could add swimming that would be kool and they could add more Air oriented stuff but who knows i really dont care much about san andreas right now but i prolly will with the mre info i get on it and more screenshots:)

Ninjermy
03-09-2004, 08:26 AM
ya i suspect it to be very VERY similar to the previous GTA's just "upgraded". as for the xbox, it will probably not be out until into 2005 i suspect. :(

Wolfgame
03-09-2004, 09:20 AM
The thought of how some of you can never move past the GTA serires is simply pathetic, the series has had some great games, but honestly it's time to move on, besides the game isn't has good has most people beleive.(IMO)

SnoochyBoochy
03-09-2004, 10:50 AM
gta would be the best mmorpg EVER

ever!!!!! EVER!!!

odpr
03-10-2004, 07:42 AM
I really don't understand what is all the hype with the GTa, I lpayed the third one, and I i thought of buying the bundle to the Box, but I was playing it a bit on the pc, and I have to tell you it's getting boaring very very fast,,,,,

after you finish with the excitemnet that u can kill every one u see there is not much to do in the game ..

I prefer other games..

OC Noob
03-10-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Crazy Joe
i expect it to be more of the same, MORE, but still of the same, I think it will take one more iteration of the series for a significant step forward to be made.

I agree, probably no different then GTAIII/VC. Which is okay for the PS2, but for those of us whom aren't technologically challenged like the PS2, a more advanced physics system, enhanced gfx, new game play dynamics and everything that comes with a new engine would be VERY nice.

Oh well, I have a PS2, but doubt the lure of a second expansion pack will be enough for me to shell out $50. The novelty really has worn off since GTAIII came out.

I'll be happily playing Fable, HL2, Halo 2, Far Cry and DIII:)

ps if you have a friend with a killer gaming PC go to his house and try the Far Cry demo. Its sweet and we will be seeing it on Xbox.