PDA

View Full Version : What Shall I Ever Do!

onyx.kp
03-06-2004, 06:08 PM
I just got a Xbox on the 5th Of March and I went out to get some game's, I Got the following:

Halo
Midnight Madness 3
Grabbed By Ghoulies
Brute Force
Freedom Fighters
X-Men 2 Wolverine's Revenge

I have only played Halo and Grabbed By Ghoulies up to now, But beside's that do you peep's think you could tell me what awsome game's to get?
I like :

3rd Person Shooter's
1st Person Shooter's
Gore And Guts Game's (You know what I mean)
Fun Stuff ( Like Grabbed By Ghoulies)

I must sound like a dimwit lol, but im new to Xbox and I have alway's loved my PS2 so I dident really take much notice of the Xbox, So chr's if you help! :cheers:

Onyx :p

Angell
03-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Get Xbox Live...

Seriously.

Then get Crimson Skies, Mechassult, and Rainbow Six 3 (even more so if you like a little gore).... If you like Multiplayer even a little, live will set you on fire, maybe even literally :)

:cheers:

Ninjermy
03-06-2004, 08:36 PM
buy ninja gaiden!!! tons of action 3rd person style and lots of blood gore killing destroying decapitating stabbing. all the goodies!

Trento52
03-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Action
ninja gaiden
otogi myth of demons*
prince of persia sands of time*
007 Everytihng or nothing
mechassault*

Shooting
rainbow six 3
halo
metal arms glitch in the system*

racing
project gotham racing 2
need for speen undergrorund
sega gt 2002/online*

fighting
soul calibur 2*
mortal kombat dealy alliance*
Dead or alive 3*

Gore fest
Bloodrayne*
hunter the reckoning*
wolfenstein

Mortal Kombat has blood and gore but a good action game with alot of blood and flying limbs and killing is bloodrayne. It is getting old and blood rayne 2 will be out this year but try the first one out. I liked it. At first it is dumb but when you get to the killing Nazi's it is fun IMO.

The stars mean i own or owned them. Alot of those games got good reveiws and or sold good.

Hard Boiled Cop
03-07-2004, 11:17 AM
You already have the best FPS game which is Halo. muhahahaha

m4oH
03-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Buy Rs3 and/or Splinter Cell:)

onyx.kp
03-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Hard Boiled Cop
You already have the best FPS game which is Halo. muhahahaha

Urmmm not to sure on the laugh LOL, but yeh Halo is amazing I was shocked at its power Muhahahahahhaha 0.o .........

George89
03-07-2004, 05:23 PM
definatly get Ninja Gaiden, and get Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (it should come out soon)

onyx.kp
03-08-2004, 08:14 AM
Yeh Splinter Cell : Pandora is supposed to be online
well the PS2 version is, does anyone know about Socom: Us Navy Seals coming to XBox? Socom on PS2 was a right blast!

kenji
03-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by onyx.kp
Yeh Splinter Cell : Pandora is supposed to be online
well the PS2 version is, does anyone know about Socom: Us Navy Seals coming to XBox? Socom on PS2 was a right blast! I doubt it.

I would reccomend renting all the games that you find intresting or looking at reviews. I reccomend renting Armed and Dangerous, Deathrow, and Hunter: The Reckoning.

Welcome to XBA!:cheers:

Trento52
03-08-2004, 06:35 PM
Splinter cell will be online It will also be better on xbox by the way. Also i highly doubt socom ever porting because that is sony's very few and major online games. But with halo 2, rainbow six 3, counter strike i think the xbox live community will survive.

onyx.kp
03-09-2004, 08:00 AM
Well when I just had my PS2 I had never heard of any of your online game's ! but now im on the XBox its the same as PS2 you think XBox has the best game's but PS2 Fans think PS2 has the best game's to be honest I think its a matter of opinon I like my XBox better than my PS2 becouse the games suit me, My sister likes her gamecube becouse she likes her game's (shes 10) and my Dad likes his PS2 becouse he finds the more the games the better and my mum likes the GBA becouse it fits in her purse....... do you see what im getting at ? lol it took me ages to get my parents into games I started when I was 13 and now im 18 I finally did it ! :cheers:

m4oH
03-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Congrats!:cheers: I got my mom into Zelda but thats the only game i've ever gotten my family members into

l Maximus l
03-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Halo, Ninja Gaiden, and get Rallisport 2. Also, get XBL and make sure to get Halo 2 when it comes out...you'll be golden :D

onyx.kp
03-12-2004, 08:55 AM
cant get XBL unless I take my XBox to my other house so I might do that sometime maybe.....

XboxTJ
03-12-2004, 08:54 PM
I just got a Xbox on the 5th Of March and I went out to get some game's, I Got the following:

Halo
Midnight Madness 3
Grabbed By Ghoulies
Brute Force
Freedom Fighters
X-Men 2 Wolverine's Revenge

I have only played Halo and Grabbed By Ghoulies up to now, But beside's that do you peep's think you could tell me what awsome game's to get?
I like :

3rd Person Shooter's
1st Person Shooter's
Gore And Guts Game's (You know what I mean)
Fun Stuff ( Like Grabbed By Ghoulies)

I must sound like a dimwit lol, but im new to Xbox and I have alway's loved my PS2 so I dident really take much notice of the Xbox, So chr's if you help! :cheers:

Onyx :p

Side Note: Bad idea buying X-Men 2, horrible game.

Anyways, the top games you should get are Ninja Gaiden, Crimson Skies and Mechassault!

MikeMan91389
03-12-2004, 11:19 PM

Urmmm not to sure on the laugh LOL, but yeh Halo is amazing I was shocked at its power Muhahahahahhaha 0.o .........

hey, u gotta get XBC, and play multiplayer on there, its great, even tho ull get owned, and also, play tons of multiplayer, and get all ur friends addicted... its more fun than beatin the campain a million times:) its seriously the best thing!

themoosearmy
03-12-2004, 11:29 PM
If you are a true gamer, you will buy Ninja Gaiden. This game will test all the gaming skills you can possibly think of, including resistance to tossing your controller S accross the room or straight through the TV set. Two words: Game Over.

onyx.kp
03-14-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by themoosearmy
If you are a true gamer, you will buy Ninja Gaiden. This game will test all the gaming skills you can possibly think of, including resistance to tossing your controller S accross the room or straight through the TV set. Two words: Game Over.

LOL, Im looking into that game, looks awsome!

MikeMan91389
03-20-2004, 03:29 PM

LOL, Im looking into that game, looks awsome!

it is, but its crazy... its so hard, my friend is stuck like a mo fo

SiGuy
03-21-2004, 12:52 PM
If your into blood and gore then I recommend any of the Silent Hill games.

Buby
03-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Sonic Heroes is a pretty fun game...

thrAsher
03-21-2004, 11:23 PM
You said you dug 'fun' games. Well, Beyond Good or Evil is absolutely great and you can find it for around $30 now.

Tony_Macaroni
03-22-2004, 05:54 PM
halo 2 when it comes out and splinter cell 2 and 1 ninja gaiden r6 3

onyx.kp
04-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Cheer's Guys iv orderd Ninja Gaiden got R63 and just bought Splinter Cell 2!

m4oH
04-06-2004, 08:28 PM
NIce :cheers: Those are like the best games. Especially RS3 and NInja

onyx.kp
04-07-2004, 07:36 AM
NIce :cheers: Those are like the best games. Especially RS3 and NInja

Awsome :cheers: :hump:

SoundX
04-07-2004, 09:03 AM
Rainbow Six, fps, gotta get that, er, both Splinter Cells 3rd person, Max Payne 2 for blood and guts... erm.. Prince of Persia, Project Gotham 2... the list goes on..

onyx.kp
04-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Iv pre-orderd Ninja Gaidan (not out in the uk :( ) so i need to watch me pennys.