PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one.

Wolfgame
03-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Am I the only one who likes ninja gaiden, but doen't like it nearly has much as the hype it has gotten, its a great game, but I just find it repetitive and at times unin-teresting, the camera is not the worse I've seen in a video game, and I do like the game, It's simply not has big has I hoped it would be, am I the only one that feels this way.

E Nomini Patri
03-07-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Wolfgame
Am I the only one that feels this way?

Why don't you look at the other 117 threads about the same topic in this forum?

Sigma
03-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Here is the offical XBA Ninja Gaiden thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52833)

Wolfgame
03-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Thank you for contributing absolutley nothing constructive/involving the thread

BinaryXtreme
03-08-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Wolfgame
Am I the only one who likes ninja gaiden, but doen't like it nearly has much as the hype it has gotten, its a great game, but I just find it repetitive and at times unin-teresting, the camera is not the worse I've seen in a video game, and I do like the game, It's simply not has big has I hoped it would be, am I the only one that feels this way.

No you're not. I like it too but I am far from thrilled with it. I think I have plenty of other far superior XBOX titles to play but it is a very good game. I just keep feeling that it should have more playability to it.

Madhattr
03-08-2004, 04:54 AM
I find Ninja Gaiden addictive and amazing, it will have plenty of replay value for me just getting all the combos down with these great graphics.
I have sliced hundreds of heads off and it still makes me smile. This is one the best buys I have made.