PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Frenzy 2 *LIVE ENABLED*

Yankeez
03-07-2004, 06:58 PM
February 25, 2004 - You can't have a sequel on Xbox these days, or anything with a "2" hanging on the end of it, without making that game compatible with Xbox Live. Keeping with that tradition, Fuzion Frenzy 2 is on the way to Xbox sometime in the second half of 2004. The original FF was a launch period title for the Xbox and allowed gamers to instantly make use of those four controller ports and get into some truly frantic party gaming.

The sequel will allow players to compete online over Xbox Live and while details are still scarce, we're assuming that there will be minigames designed for more than four player available. The minigames in the original Fuzion Frenzy tended to be confined to small arenas with relatively simple artwork, so a third generation, online version of Fuzion Frenzy is expected to up the ante.
More than 50 minigames will be built into FF2 which include some old favorites, remixed games and some all new contests. Xbox Live support will also include online scoreboards and automatic world rankings like we've seen in other Live titles like Project Gotham Racing 2.

IGN will have more on Fuzion Frenzy 2 in the coming weeks and months as this will surely be on of Microsoft's big name titles at May's Electronic Entertainment Exposition.

Source (http://xbox.ign.com/articles/494/494597p1.html)

This game was pretty fun with friends around would be even better to see it with 16 players in one game :p

this_is_my_name
03-07-2004, 07:37 PM
Nice. Loved playing the original FF with friends when I first bought my Xbox, until the disc broke, damn dog, still don't know how he got it.

The Jackal
03-07-2004, 07:55 PM
sweeeeeeeeeet... that game was fun

Angell
03-07-2004, 09:04 PM
This was a great party game for those nights after you had spent hours and hours playing Halo with friends...

Making the sequal to FF on Xbox live should totally kick.

I'm excited for it and I'm glad to see they are expanding on the original project

Great find Yankeez :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ScorpionX
03-07-2004, 11:36 PM
Yup some of the games were addictive, even though its a MP wannabe :(

BananaMan
03-07-2004, 11:47 PM
this game is goin to be sweet, i'll probably pick it up. I think whacked 2 would be a good idea also not the best game but when you get bored, pretty fun,hah.

BinaryXtreme
03-08-2004, 02:08 AM
My wife and me love the first game. Can't wait to see how good this title will be. The Live aspect will simply add even more to the game. I'm really stoked about this one.