PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Tecmo For Ninja Gaiden!!!!

Jamo
03-07-2004, 09:37 PM
I have done this at Tecmos site to. I am going to make a very special Thanx to Tecmo for Ninja Gaiden!!!! I have just beaten Ninja Gaiden and am completely overwhelmed by the sheer AWESOMENESS and MAGNITUDE of this game!!!!!!!! I was stumped at the end at what I saw!! No I won't say what!!! I was through with action games until I played Ninja Gaiden!! It is a true challenge worthy of any Hardcore Gamer!!! I never thought an action game could be this tough!! A true work of art and Xcellent masterpiece!!!!

Games this good are alas few these days yet Tecmo has pulled out some show stopping games for the Xbox!!! I have every Tecmo game for Xbox. (Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, Fatal Frame, and Ninja Gaiden) All of these games have made my jaw drop to the floor in one way or another!! Whether it be Graphics, Gameplay, Plot Twists, or just the fact that I love the game!! DOA3 is one of my most fav. games and still is and now I look forward to the next Installments! (Dead or Alive Code Cronus, Dead or Alive Ultimate, and Dead or Alive 4) Tecmo has truely become one of my most fav. game companys!! I salute you Tecmo!! :cheers:

AlphaCigara
03-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Jamo
I have done this at Tecmos site to. I am going to make a very special Thanx to Tecmo for Ninja Gaiden!!!! I have just beaten Ninja Gaiden and am completely overwhelmed by the sheer AWESOMENESS and MAGNITUDE of this game!!!!!!!! I was stumped at the end at what I saw!! No I won't say what!!! I was through with action games until I played Ninja Gaiden!! It is a true challenge worthy of any Hardcore Gamer!!! I never thought an action game could be this tough!! A true work of art and Xcellent masterpiece!!!!

Games this good are alas few these days yet Tecmo has pulled out some show stopping games for the Xbox!!! I have every Tecmo game for Xbox. (Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, Fatal Frame, and Ninja Gaiden) All of these games have made my jaw drop to the floor in one way or another!! Whether it be Graphics, Gameplay, Plot Twists, or just the fact that I love the game!! DOA3 is one of my most fav. games and still is and now I look forward to the next Installments! (Dead or Alive Code Cronus, Dead or Alive Ultimate, and Dead or Alive 4) Tecmo has truely become one of my most fav. game companys!! I salute you Tecmo!! :cheers:

wow, you're a hardcore tecmo fan :D . and you're right, tecmo really outdid themselves with Ninja Gaiden. While I'm still on chapter 7 (damn these skeleton zombies :mad: ), no matter how many times i fail, it doesn't bother me that i have to try again and again because this game is fun everytime :p

:cheers: to you tecmo

PoetSaskia
03-07-2004, 11:30 PM
I agree completely.

CarGuy
03-08-2004, 08:46 AM
I'm only on the second boss.. hardest game ever.

JimmieDoogan
03-08-2004, 12:40 PM
This game is Fruckin Fabo!!!!! I can't believe the awsomeness. If this game had Multiplay (and it could with all the awsome moves and what not) it would beat Halo as my fav Xbox game. It's pretty close, so close in fact you'd have to use quantum calculations to gauge how much less I like Gaiden to Halo. I mean, HOLY FREAKIN CRAP, I haven't felt this good about a game since I played Prince Of Persia (much to easy a game). But this game is actually a challenge to beat. At first I was frustrated with the fighting engine, cause I kept getting my ass kicked. But now, I really really look forward to every fight. Sometimes I'll redo a fight just to prove I can kick more ass than I did the first time. There are a few times where I still cuss, but I haven't really been ultra stumped in this game. On top of which there were a few instances where I had to replay it cause I kept dying (sometimes more than 5 times) but once I got the hang of Ryu, there was little the bad guys could do to stop me. In fact the boss that you see on the trailer at the end (the bone dragon) I thought because how hard he was I'd have to fight him a million times, but after I got my skeez going, that foo got smoked like a salmon! He was dead after the third try. I couldn't possibly say enough about this game. If you don't already own this game, and you wanna build up your skills and tolerance to challenge, BUY THIS GAME. If you think your hard core and you can handle it all, BUY THIS GAME. If you don't know **** about games and you wanna find out what the fuss is all about, BUY THIS GAME... Damn it... just go buy the game already ;) :))

Shadow20002
03-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Congratulations Tecmo !!! They have done great work for Xbox !!! ;)

Peepers
03-08-2004, 12:48 PM
If only I had enough to time to play this game. I loved the demo, but now I'm too enthralled in Morrowind GOTY and Simpsons 24/7. I'll play Gaiden eventually, and when I do, I'll know I"m in for a real treat.

colosso
03-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Jamo

Games this good are alas few these days yet Tecmo has pulled out some show stopping games for the Xbox!!! I have every Tecmo game for Xbox. (Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, Fatal Frame, and Ninja Gaiden) All of these games have made my jaw drop to the floor in one way or another!! Whether it be Graphics, Gameplay, Plot Twists, or just the fact that I love the game!! DOA3 is one of my most fav. games and still is and now I look forward to the next Installments! (Dead or Alive Code Cronus, Dead or Alive Ultimate, and Dead or Alive 4) Tecmo has truely become one of my most fav. game companys!! I salute you Tecmo!! :cheers: i did send a letter to them just to say thanks to tecmo,team ninja and specially to MR.ITAGAKY about this superb game,in my opinion NINJA GAIDEN is the best action game ever and a gem that deserves a place in your collection of xbox games. so far i am dealing with the 2 big worms in level 10 right after you take the last magic(the one gives electricity to ryu's body)great game,buy it

Satch
03-08-2004, 08:37 PM
JAMO!! what's up man. I sent you a PM. Man, maybe I should give Ninja Gaiden a second chance huh? sure sounds like it. Maybe the demo gave me a bad impression. Man, if it is as good as Halo, the Shenmue series, or Morrowind, it's gotta be a must-buy! Anyway, we gotta compete at DOA 3 and break that goddang tiebreaker! LATER JAMES

revernd
03-08-2004, 08:41 PM
bring back tecmo baseball...

Hero
03-09-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by revernd
bring back tecmo baseball...

bring back tecmo sports!! especially tecmo cup soccer and put it on live!

:hail: TECMO

Splinter-Seal
03-09-2004, 08:44 AM
I'm amongst the worshipers of this game for sure. This thing is flat out awsome. I have yet to play a game that is this perfect, seriously. While it is very challenging, I don't get that frustrated because it's so much damn fun. Hats off to Tecmo for doing such fine work for the Xbox. This thing is a classic already.

I'm currently on chapter 10, and have a week off from work. Heh. Wish me luck. Oh yea -if any of you have ignored the wooden sword, don't. Wow.

themoosearmy
03-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Tecom Super Bowl is Tecmo's greatest achievment ever next to the Ninja Gaiden series so lets get crackin Tecmo! :cheers:

mattgame
03-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by themoosearmy
Tecom Super Bowl is Tecmo's greatest achievment ever next to the Ninja Gaiden series so lets get crackin Tecmo! :cheers:

I used to worship Tecmo Bowl games! I even stole it out of Bradlees once. Ninja is great I just wish I had time to play it and focus on it. I play in spurts. Life truly sucks.

AlBoogy
03-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by themoosearmy

Bo Jackson = Greatest video game football player ever!

l Maximus l
03-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Ninja Gaiden is subperb....it's an amazing game and definately deserves a spot in my game collection library. I'm on Chapter 7 right now...I haven't even played it yet...but, I can't wait! I just beat the boss of Chapter 6 (the skeleton lizard thingymabobber).

And, like I predicted, after you get well into this game, no one is complaining about the camera. Personally, I like the camera a lot...and yes, it was a little daunting at first to get used to...but, that's just it! Who wants to master a game in the first 5 minutes? Once you get used to the camera, the game gets better and better. This is definately the best game of it's genre on XBox...bar none.

Se7en
03-09-2004, 02:53 PM
I was really frustrated w/ this one at the start as well. Almost thought about pawning it off on one of my friends. The first battle with the NunChuck Buddy was rough. I beat him once while I was on the phone with someone, but I didn't save because I wanted to hear the storyline afterwards. On my second pass, it took me at least eight tries to beat the guy. I was getting so frustrated that I felt like I was gonna pull my hair out.

I'm sure that by the time I beat this one I'll probably look like Jeff Van Gundy. Great game though. Great.

l Maximus l
03-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Se7en-XBA
I was really frustrated w/ this one at the start as well. Almost thought about pawning it off on one of my friends. The first battle with the NunChuck Buddy was rough. I beat him once while I was on the phone with someone, but I didn't save because I wanted to hear the storyline afterwards. On my second pass, it took me at least eight tries to beat the guy. I was getting so frustrated that I felt like I was gonna pull my hair out.

I'm sure that by the time I beat this one I'll probably look like Jeff Van Gundy. Great game though. Great.

Be sure to use your Ultimate Attacks (use the Y button) more often. Also, learn the combos...it's such a huge advantage in your favor. Also, remember the roll move...use it liberally...and blocking is extremely key. Once you've done those things, Ninja Gaiden becomes a hell of a lot more enjoyable :)

skorp
03-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Splinter-Seal
I'm amongst the worshipers of this game for sure. This thing is flat out awsome. I have yet to play a game that is this perfect, seriously. While it is very challenging, I don't get that frustrated because it's so much damn fun. Hats off to Tecmo for doing such fine work for the Xbox. This thing is a classic already.

I'm currently on chapter 10, and have a week off from work. Heh. Wish me luck. Oh yea -if any of you have ignored the wooden sword, don't. Wow.

I agree its so fun that I can't get too mad about it...

* spoiler... maybe*
hehee... About the wooden sword I grabbed one from the store because I thought I needed it to break a cracked stone in Chapter 2 I believe... That said you need a "Heavy blunt" item or weapon to break it.... It obviously didnt work... So much for a "heavy" weapon!

l Maximus l
03-10-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by skorp

I agree its so fun that I can't get too mad about it...

Seriously, dude...I couldn't agree more. Regardless of how many times I get smoked by the chick boss with the nice ass on Chapter 7, I keep coming back for more. I haven't beat her yet, but, I'll figure out her pattern, if any, and smoke her...

But, all in all, this game is the best game of it's genre...bar none.

Alex Napalm
03-11-2004, 12:31 AM
How freaking crazy is it that we have a game of the year candidate released so early in the year? If there was no Halo 2 this year, Ninja Gaiden would be (in my eyes at least) a lock for GoTY.

I love Ninja Gaiden. Ninja Gaiden is so good that it makes my pants tight. :eek: