PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto III

adzmullz1
03-08-2004, 04:29 AM
I do not believe that this game recieves as much praise as it deserves. People buy the double pack and then all they talk about is Vice City. Dont get me wrong, i think that Vice City is an excellent game, but GTA3 gets my vote as best game. Much more atmospheric, realistic, better graphics , etc.
So come on people, lets give GTAIII the credit it deserves!!!:cheers:

Robflare
03-09-2004, 12:37 PM
I live in Miami, and I can honestly say that I prefer GTA III. It has a lot more personality. Graphically, they are both good. My problem is that I don't have time to play these games to finish and continue to purchase and play new games. I really treat the games as filler between other games.

Hard Boiled Cop
03-10-2004, 11:21 AM
I actually prefer VC because it has a more interesting environment and is more detailed than 3. GTA 3 has a dull plain environment. There are no bikes in them, you can jump out of the car while its still moving and you can't fly helicopters. Even though the environments in GTA 3 shows a similarity to real life's environment I just find this dull. The plot can be uninvolving sometimes therefore making me not wanting to play this game again.

Hawkhead11
03-11-2004, 09:04 PM
GTA 3 was the original badass, did you see how many tv shows the newsreporters said "it will make your kids kill people cause they dont get in trouble in the game." I thought it was hilarious how stoopid people can be. Im still laughing right now!

Robflare
03-12-2004, 07:47 AM
Does anyone know what Sony is doing to get the next GTA San Andreas exclusively on the PS2? To me, it would make more sense to design originally for the XBOX and then port it DOWN to the PS2. Make sense?

Ethereal S. D.
03-12-2004, 09:14 AM
Yeah... let the ps2 people get it last! ... I like GTA 3 but I'm stuck trying to find a damn yardie car... :cuss: hehe I haven't tried vice city but I have GTA3 on pc. Man, it's fun shooting down the police choppers. Stupid pilots won't shut up :D

Duke
03-12-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Robflare
Does anyone know what Sony is doing to get the next GTA San Andreas exclusively on the PS2? To me, it would make more sense to design originally for the XBOX and then port it DOWN to the PS2. Make sense?

Well, I imagine it involves a wad of cash.

Yeah, it makes sense, but if the best selling console out there offers you a ton of dough for temporary (hopefully) exclusivity, you probably take it.