PDA

View Full Version : Official Fable FAQ is Up....

thrAsher
03-08-2004, 11:08 AM
You can consider anything in this FAQ as 100% legite, as it comes straight outta Lionhead Times.

http://www.lhtimes.com/faqs/fable.htm

Nothing jaw-droppingly new, outside of the multiplayer news. I can feel this game, man, it's just around the corner.

Shadow20002
03-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher-XBA
You can consider anything in this FAQ as 100% legite, as it comes straight outta Lionhead Times.

Nothing jaw-droppingly new, outside of the multiplayer news. I can feel this game, man, it's just around the corner.

Just hope it will be out in this summer.... :)

TuffEagle88
03-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Just hope it will be out in this summer.... :)

its gonna really suck if it isn't :(

that is a major bummer about multiplayer, I was really looking forward to it. But maybe if we get a 2nd one in another 4 years it will have multiplayer.

rpgreligion
03-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher-XBA

Nice. I'm sick of waiting for this game, but I can assure you it will be worth it. Hopefully the wait will be just a bit longer.... :(

Bankrupt Monk
03-10-2004, 03:16 PM
I think that this game is going to set the pace for RGPs from here on in.

It's going to be in my library for a LONG, that's for sure!!!

Nameless
03-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Oh Fable, where for art thou Fable?
I want this game...Morrowind is good, but its just tiding me over. Kind of like beef jerky before a big succulent T-Bone steak :).

Bankrupt Monk
03-11-2004, 06:12 PM
Morrowind was good but it seemed like you could just keep playing it and playing it and playing with. You could just keep going with this game and there be no finality to it. You didn't have to do the things you were supossed to do. So you could hang around in that world until Morrowind 10 comes out!

Fable seems like it has an appropriate timeline...which is always a good thing when it comes to RPGs.

thrAsher
03-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Bankrupt Monk
Morrowind was good but it seemed like you could just keep playing it and playing it and playing with. You could just keep going with this game and there be no finality to it. You didn't have to do the things you were supossed to do. So you could hang around in that world until Morrowind 10 comes out!

Fable seems like it has an appropriate timeline...which is always a good thing when it comes to RPGs.
The thing w/ Fable is that even after you beat the main storyline, your character can continue 'living' in the world long after. I'm not sure how the quests and such will work, but I do remember reading that the game, essentially, can go on for as long as you care to play.

And as far as Morrowind, I'll never get over the DDE's I kept getting w/ that game. Killed it dead for me.

Shadow20002
03-14-2004, 12:25 AM
GOTY Edition should keep you out of those DDEs.

Mr. Yellow
03-24-2004, 01:06 PM
molyneux said the main story is like 30-40 hours long, but side missions and quests and marriage and everything else adds up to 100+ hours of gameplay. he said you really just play the game until you decide your done. there are still things to do after the storyline is finished. live as a legend.:cheers: