PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex Invisable war

LegolasX
03-08-2004, 12:42 PM
Hey just got a few questions for any1 who has played or owns deus ex invisable war...im in Ireland and the game only been released here very recently so havnt heard many reports on it but i was wondering what your opinions are on it...it looks superb but is it really that good and what flaws are there? say out of 10 what would u give it.....

Thanks

thrAsher
03-08-2004, 12:47 PM
8/10

Good game all around, but after one play through the game, you'll be hard pressed to play it again. Biomod choices seem to be a no-brainer, and while the AI isn't stupid, it isn't that smart, either.

I'd say give it a go. The story is good, and you do have a lot of options as far as who to work for or not to work for. Graphics are decent, and gameplay is fluid. Nice mix of light RPG elements in a FPS, though.

BTW, welcome to the Asylum, where you're bound to meet at least a dozen fools twice as crazy as anybody you've ever known. ;)

Hard Boiled Cop
03-08-2004, 01:24 PM
The game just recently came out in England and I'm in the middle of playing it. I have to say I am very impress of what has been done here. True, there are some incredibly dumb AI. The graphics are superb and the lighting is the best I've ever seen. I'll give it an 8 so far but after I've completed it and I'm satisfied with the end results, I'll give it a 9/10.

I wrote a review about this and I wrote there's a slight frame rate problem.

kenji
03-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Look here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/profile/released.php?Product_ID=453) for reviews.

I liked it when I rented it. I haven't beaten it yet, but so far so good. I think that i am going to rent it over spring break.

Ireland, huh?

Ireland was Ireland when England was a pup,
And Ireland will be Ireland when England's time is up.

There's more, but I might offend a few people if I go on, so I'll stop.