PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force !

onyx.kp
03-08-2004, 04:10 PM
What do you poeple think of Brute Force?
Not a New Game I Know But Can It Give Halo A Good Fight ?
Argue Here.......

:argue1:

Tim
03-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Well, it is a great game, but it is nothing like Halo. They aren't, in my opionion, even the same type of game. Halo was a great game and had/has a great deal of replay value, again in my opinion, because of the great multiplayer options. I really didn't have any fun with multi-player Brute Force. .:confused:

Anyways, for $20 it worth a go. I just got my copy back last weekend from my buddy, so I'm gonna start playing it again

onyx.kp
03-09-2004, 08:02 AM
true, true.......

Exprit
03-11-2004, 06:21 AM
The first few hours I played Brute Force I liked it, but my interest soon faded. You can't really compare it to Halo imo. Halo being a FPS, while BF is more a third-person-view shooter.

Personally I find Brute Force a bit overrated in most reviews. :watchout:

thrAsher
03-11-2004, 02:08 PM
$20? It's a steal. One of the most underappreciated games on the X. You really should give it a go. Pump up the difficulty on the campaign mode, and you're in for a fight.

The game does have some issues, especially the cut-scenes between levels. While the introductory FMV's for each team character are pretty stellar (especially Hawk's), those that move the story along are simply sad (and the story is a bit weak, too). The characters themselves (mostly Tex and Brutus) are pretty lame, but the graphics and gameplay are better than a lot of games on the black and green machine.

All in all, a fine game, and while hit and miss on some levels, it's one of the few games I will hold onto as long as I have my Xbox.

onyx.kp
03-12-2004, 08:39 AM
I realy liked it the visuals are amazing though! :)