PDA

View Full Version : Buy 5 Xbox games and get a FREE Xbox video game console

Shadow20002
03-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Microsoft Singapore gives customers great value at IT Show this year with a range of special promotions exclusively at booth #8288 at IT Show, 11th to 14th March 2004 at Suntec Exhibition Halls 401 – 404.

Get a Free Xbox – only at IT Show! *

Gamers can rejoice as Microsoft Singapore offers you a chance to own the world’s most advanced video gaming system for free when you purchase 5 Microsoft Xbox games at S$69.90 each. Just purchase 5 Xbox games from a range of 22 great game titles and you will walk home with an Xbox video game console worth S$308 absolutely free.

Customers may purchase 5 games from any of these 22 titles to qualify for the offer: Ninja Gaiden; XIII, Beyond Good & Evil, Prince Of Persia; Project Gotham Racing 2; Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge; Amped 2; Grabbed By The Ghoulies; Fatal Frame; Magatama; NBA Inside Drive 2004; Links 2004; Halo: Combat Evolved; Kung Fu Chaos; Brute Force; Midtown Madness 3; Counter Strike; Dead Or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball; Soul Calibur 2; Tao Feng: Fist Of The Lotus; Voodoo Vince; Top Spin.

This offer is valid for the first 500 customers only.

IT Show will also see the launch of the all-new Prince of Persia Xbox game – only at IT Show! Check out the acrobatic antics of the Prince in this highly anticipated Xbox game.

Mice and Keyboard promotion *

Here’s your chance to own Microsoft Works 6.0 worth S$99.90 when you purchase one of the following Microsoft wireless desktops:

Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Pro
Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop
Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Executive Edition
Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Elite

Also, purchase a Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer with Tilt Wheel and you will walk home with a free stereo neckband headphone worth S$59.90. The Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer includes features such as side-to-side scrolling and longer battery life, and is available in Metallic Grey, Platinum, Metallic Blue and Black Leather.

Be the first to preview Xbox Live!

Be among the first to preview Xbox Live before the Singapore launch in April this year! Xbox Live preview takes place at the Microsoft booth #8288. For more information on Xbox Live in Singapore, go to http://www.xbox.com/zh-sg/live

* Terms and conditions apply. Offers are valid while stocks last and are available only at IT Show 2004. Microsoft reserved the right to reject any claims and to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.

IT Show is Singapore’s largest digital imaging, computer and consumer electronics exhibition. IT Show 2004 will be held from 11th to 14th March 2004 in Suntec Exhibition Halls 401, 402, 403 & 404 (Level 4), from 12 noon to 9:00 PM daily. Admission is free.

Source@ (http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?cid=11&id=14464)

SnoochyBoochy
03-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Holy crow! Sounds like a good deal...

Viper87227
03-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Isn't singapore in like China? I could by myself an xbox and 5 games for cheaper than just the plain ticket out there :D

XCutioner93
03-10-2004, 12:16 AM
seems like a good deal

l Maximus l
03-10-2004, 01:26 AM
That has to be the best known bundle ever...nice.

But, not worth the plane tickets to Singapore :D

Viper87227
03-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Maximus SYN
That has to be the best known bundle ever...nice.

But, not worth the plane tickets to Singapore :D

nor is the fact you would be getting a chinese xbox that plays chinese games...so it would cost you more money to buy the games and you would have a limited selection...and if you already have an XBox a chinese xbox in the US wouldnt have much resale value...

I think Ill just be happy with my xbox and 70 some games....id ont need 5 more

MikeMan91389
03-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Viper87227

nor is the fact you would be getting a chinese xbox that plays chinese games...so it would cost you more money to buy the games and you would have a limited selection...and if you already have an XBox a chinese xbox in the US wouldnt have much resale value...

I think Ill just be happy with my xbox and 70 some games....id ont need 5 more

yeah, valid point(s)

i agree... but its sweet dealio for them!