PDA

View Full Version : KotOR Downloadable Content is Here!

thrAsher
03-09-2004, 09:48 PM
About dang time.

New weapons, new armor and a new race for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Xbox! New content is now available for download through Xbox Live! The content features a new race, the Trandoshans, and a new area, Yavin Station, selling high level armor and additional lightsaber crystals. Players can purchase additional weapons, such as the Baragwin heavy repeating blaster and flame thrower, and new items, including an Advanced Bio-Stabilizer Mask that will provide immunity to poison. LucasArts and BioWare Corp. have made the Game of the Year even better - the journey continues for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic!

Source (http://www.worthplaying.com/)

And just when I was gonna trade the game in, too.

Variation-XBA
03-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Someone let me know if it's worth playin again with the new things :)

jelgiad
03-09-2004, 10:23 PM
its about dang time. I havent played through as a dark jedi, so w/ the new downloads, im definately gonna have to play it again.

skorp
03-09-2004, 10:30 PM
:yikes: Holy Crap!!! Thats awesome....

But I'm gonna have to wait for it on disc (OXM) if it does come out on disc... maybe a few months from now... I hope! Man, the incentives you get with Live!

:cheers:

thrAsher
03-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by jelgiad
its about dang time. I havent played through as a dark jedi, so w/ the new downloads, im definately gonna have to play it again.
Great minds think alike. Heheheh. I never got very far w/ my dark jedi before I moved on to other games, so I'm right there w/ you, Jet Lag. :cheers:

LongBow
04-01-2004, 02:56 PM
I guess the little place is cool and all, but where do these new crystals come from. I cant seem to find them.

Viper87227
04-01-2004, 04:10 PM
eitehr someone bumped this thread or its old news, ive had the new content for a while now...

CarGuy
04-01-2004, 05:06 PM
whoa whoa whoa.. back it up BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

When they say "new race" all that means is theres an NPC of that race, right?.. That's lame.

Ninjermy
04-01-2004, 06:15 PM
sweet stuff, ihave the game its AWESOME. ive beaten it though and if anyone wants to buy/trade for it pm me...

Peepers
04-01-2004, 06:27 PM
I haven't played it yet, but from the description, I was was expecting more, espescially now that we're approaching the one year anniversary.