PDA

View Full Version : MX: Unleashed not in the same league as MTX: Mototrax!!

borka105
03-10-2004, 04:59 PM
I bought both games and after hours and hours of play it's very obvious that MTX: Mototrax is head and shoulders above MX: Unleashed.

the single player has a lot more options and the controls are a lot better. The game is not as arcadey as MX: Unleashed and really makes you time and work for everything.

I must admit it's a very very hard game, but in the end the rewards are well worth it.

The game sports an incredible track editor where you can build your own tracks...

It also supports 8 player XBOX LIVE play as well as System Link play.

I came off my PGR2 high to pick up a Moto game and MTX: Mototrax has swept me off my feet!

-borka105

Bakeman
03-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Agreed...

MTX is a good game.

Professor Kaos
03-20-2004, 10:50 PM
Havent played MXU. But I have MTX and I can say I have some issues with it. The handeling and jumping have NO consistancy at all. I ride dirtbikes and there is some consistancy. And the breaking....sheez I never realized you could stop on a dime on dirt while doin thirty...I need dem brakes.

But I must say even tho it has its pitfalls I still like this game. Just wondering what series you guys are on, what team you race for and what sponsers you have. I still ride for puma because I didnt want to ride for kawasaki or yamaha west. but My sponsers are Airoh Helmets, Electric Visual Goggles, Puma, and my fav so far FMF. I've swept both 125 series and won the 250 west supercross.

EDIT: Just won 250 East SX, got TLD, Renthall bars, and M2R helmet sponsors!