PDA

View Full Version : MoH:AA BACK ON TRACK FOR XBOX!

gula
01-10-2002, 03:01 PM
Ahh! Very good news reguarding Metal of Honor : Allied Assault...(though you all would like to know :D )

(taken from TeamXBox)

For months now, gamers have been talking about the highly anticipated World War II first-person shooter, Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault. The game is set for a PC release in February, and it has been known that the game is due out on the Xbox at a later time. However, recently there were rumors that the game would be scrapped for the Xbox, and gamers everywhere began asking questions.

Today CVG has confirmed that the game IS coming to the Xbox and that those ugly rumors were false.

A spokesperson for EA confirmed today that the game was still on track:

"In regards to the Xbox version of Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault being cancelled, we can confirm that this is definitely not the case. Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault on Xbox is still in the pipeline."

Thanks to CVG for letting us all rest easy knowing this great looking title is not in the trash for the Xbox.

JJaX
01-10-2002, 03:15 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!

A WAR GAME WITH NO BLOOD!!!!

DOES LIFE GET ANY BETTER!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW

:confused: :eek: :confused: :(

gula
01-10-2002, 03:25 PM
Holy ****, at 4:01 was when I posted my thread, and at that same time..

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Conf |Justin| 4:01 PM EST |Top|

Right on xboxaddict.com!

Well you don't need my post now. Darn you Justin! ;)

Sniper2
01-10-2002, 03:36 PM
why is it good without blood??

l Maximus l
01-10-2002, 04:03 PM
Dudes, I'm not sure if there is blood or not...but, who cares when you have explosions like this? :D

http://mohaa.ea.com/images/sshot/sshots-big/june20-sshot-lg_03.jpg

And also, every FPS should be equiped with my favorite weapon...the Sniper rifle :D

http://mohaa.ea.com/images/sshot/sshots-big/june27-sshot-lg_02.jpg

Msterrrr
01-10-2002, 04:14 PM
absolutely sniper guns are my fav too:cool:

l Maximus l
01-10-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Msterrrr
absolutely sniper guns are my fav too:cool:

Exactly :D Though, I don't think that dude over the bankment feels quite the same way :D ~~POP!!~~ there goes his head :D

redrum237
01-10-2002, 04:47 PM
Theres no blood in MOH :AA

LynxFX
01-10-2002, 05:04 PM
No blood??? So you are telling me that the other name they could have called this is "Mario and Luigi Go to War"?

What kind of FPS War game is this?

Dang those explosions look nice. Reminds of my favorite line in "Twister".
Debris!! We've got debris!!

Markus_Kalarkus
01-10-2002, 05:08 PM
why the hell is there no blood?? and why is that a good thing jjax??? a war game without blood is like spaghetti without the meatball!!!!~!:D

Sniper2
01-10-2002, 05:09 PM
i agree blood is necessary -- it dont have to be real gore and all just a little bit to add to the realism. I mean a world war II game with no blood? c'mon thats ridiculous I'm still very excited about this game and all but that is disappointing :(

VAN
01-10-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by -gula
Holy ****, at 4:01 was when I posted my thread, and at that same time..

Medal of Honor: AA Confirmed! |Justin| 4:01 PM EST |Top|

Right on xboxaddict.com!

Well you don't need my post now. Darn you Justin! ;)

haha. I woulda had it posted sooner, but I had to correct a couple of typographical errors. :eek:

Nice to know you're watching out for breaking news though! In the future if you find out something "hot" send it to news@xboxaddict.com

Supperdog
01-11-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
No blood??? So you are telling me that the other name they could have called this is "Mario and Luigi Go to War"?

What kind of FPS War game is this?

Dang those explosions look nice. Reminds of my favorite line in "Twister".
Debris!! We've got debris!!

Actually it would be more like: Achtung! Mario und Luigi verbinden die SS und gehen etwas blitzkreig festlegen! (für Kinder unter sechs) :D

crotch_on_fire
01-11-2002, 11:24 PM
but we'll still have a blood code ....right???...they just gotta...sniff..
they just gotta........:confused:

Frost
01-23-2002, 07:53 PM
They took out the blood because of the sept 11 events. Still real stupid that they would take out the blood though.

monkeyman
01-23-2002, 08:08 PM
hehe fun!!!!!!

LynxFX
01-28-2002, 12:58 PM
Finally played this on the PC and it is an awesome game. I'm just trying to decide if I buy it for the pc or wait for the xbox version. The pc version does have a patch to include blood.

Game definately lives up to the hype though. That beach is killer.

FpS_PhReeK
02-04-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
..... The pc version does have a patch to include blood.

Unfortunatly or fortunatly depending on your perspective.... Xbox'ers do not have patches available. I think that the exclusion of blood in this game would just be silly and contradict the developers previous efforts aimed at realism and authenticity. If they leave it out I feel that they are making a big mistake, and I wonder if it is just laziness on the developers behalf. I must admit I will own this game regardless..... :D

Afterall the Xbox has a content control menu.... If parents are truely concerned about little Billy or Jane seeing graphic content in games then they have the ability to block such material. But for real; there are a lot more graphic and more violent acts on TV news, in the movies, and in real life experiences. I do not understand how these politicians can put so much effort in blocking such material in media such as music and games WHILE really doing very little to prevent real violence in our society.... especially domestic violence and child abuse,,,, it is really sad..... but I digress.

I hope they have blood....

Regardless I feel this will be a must own for FPS fans like me.
Should be a sniping good time.

It should be a must rent for everyone.

PhReeK out!

XxeGoxX
02-05-2002, 04:26 PM
Awesome But no blood that kinda like a RS on GB