PDA

View Full Version : Otogi 2

Trento52
03-11-2004, 07:48 PM
I can't find anywhere a release date for this game. I loved the first but isn't it released in japan? If it is why don't they release it here?! I saw some screens and want it even more. The longer gamplay and six characters also sound really good. Plus i hope it isn't as easy but they also said they added more difficulty. I think this may be my most anticipated game next to jade empire, breakdown, doom 3. And a bunch of other ones i probably will check out.

thrAsher
03-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Check out the games database on the front page here, and if it's not there check out IGN's.

As far as I can remember, though, it was either Fall or Winter of this year.

And I'm right there w/ you. I loved how surreal the first one was, and being able to lay an entire building to waste was a lot of fun, too. Definitely on my 'to-buy' list.

Trento52
03-11-2004, 09:47 PM
When i look under 'O' there is no listing for the second Otogi. Ign doesn't have it either it has2 december 2003 in japan. But i sure hope it is released this year.

themoosearmy
03-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Otogi was fun but it seemed very repetitive to me. I liked it tho, great controls and very sweet graphics. More like an advanced Gauntlet.

Shadow20002
03-12-2004, 02:43 PM
The first one was short but fun, it's wasn't easy but when you get to the level maximum, you are indestructible. I hope we will get the second one in this year along with Fable.....