PDA

View Full Version : ninja gaiden First level help

Veno
03-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Played through the first level twice, each time getting my ass kicked by the boss. Didn't use a single potion getting up to him, but then got my clock cleaned both times. I can't play it anymore because it's just ******* me off, not fun fighting 100 ninjas over and over again and then losing to the boss when you can't save. I got a used version of ninja gaiden because my gameshop had no new ones left, heh, wierd huh? so i have no manual. I've tried pretty hard to find a way to save, no results. I give up til someone can tell me what the hell i'm doing wrong or if my copy's ****ed up or something because i don't have any random save points.

themoosearmy
03-11-2004, 08:48 PM
There is a NG help thread, but anyways, dude, the first level is very easy, but the game will take you a lot of practice. Learn to block a lot on the first boss and use the walls wisely. Basically, block his hits and then start thrashing at him as much as you can. WHen you get locked up, smash the X button madly to knock him back.

IF you are giving up now dude, take the game back because the game only gets harder, and trust me (i'm on chapter 15) the game is near impossible at this point, but I'm not giving up.

readone
03-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Did you mean when you get into the room then there are a lot of Ninjas there ? (with white ninjas?).

When I play it, I use wall and jump into the ninja then use 'Y'. It helps you to defeat them. Be carefull with the trap on the floor. once you get into the trap, you have to go back again using other way to the same room and it's mean you have to repeat this part over and over.

If you already defeat all of the ninjas in that room,.... go through the wall on the other side, you'll find a master who will teach you couple strike, but the first time.... you have to fight with him.

Cheers

Bakeman
03-12-2004, 12:39 AM
When you go pass the room with the trap door and has the one white ninja with the 2 brown ones (that keep coming) there is the stair case. But just before the stairs is a statue. Go up to it, and hit "X" to interact with it. That will et you save. Through out the game there will be statue just like it so you can save.

l Maximus l
03-12-2004, 01:08 AM
Yeah, there is a save point right after the room with the trap door in it. Just save it there.

Honestly, dude...I haven't even touched my manual and I have only sat down to play Ninja Gaiden approximately 4 times (but, I played a lot during those four times)...and I'm at the end of Chapter 7.

If you can't beat the first guy by now, you may as well as hang up your Dragon Sword. Seriously...

Yankeez
03-12-2004, 01:13 AM
yep please try to keep ninja gaiden help questions in this thread

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52833&perpage=40&pagenumber=5

thanx :)

Madhattr
03-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Veno
Played through the first level twice, each time getting my ass kicked by the boss. Didn't use a single potion getting up to him, but then got my clock cleaned both times. I can't play it anymore because it's just ******* me off, not fun fighting 100 ninjas over and over again and then losing to the boss when you can't save. I got a used version of ninja gaiden because my gameshop had no new ones left, heh, wierd huh? so i have no manual. I've tried pretty hard to find a way to save, no results. I give up til someone can tell me what the hell i'm doing wrong or if my copy's ****ed up or something because i don't have any random save points.

What do you mean you can't save? there is a save point right before the walkway that leads up to the doors that you use the key or courage on. That is weird if it isn't there for you.
Anyways the first boss shouldn't give you much trouble but the key to beating him for me was luring him close to the walls and doing the dive slash.