PDA

View Full Version : Prince Of Persia

readone
03-12-2004, 12:08 AM
To all gamers here,.....

I Played Prince of Persia, I played through until the prince has to put the four generator to the termination. I did it so far, I brought the four generator up and connected to the termination. But I couldn't find the way how to switch the generator on.

Please help me to find the way, or what should I do after the four generator connected ?

Thanks Guys

Yankeez
03-12-2004, 01:07 AM
which part is this? or what save is this?

Stagliano
03-12-2004, 11:53 AM
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE JUST STARTED PLAYING PRINCE OF PERSIA OR DO NOT OWN IT AND MIGHT BUY/RENT IT
Is that the bit where some guard wants you to raise the defences? Is it fairly early on (it would need to be for me to have got far enough to know it).

Trento52
03-12-2004, 07:24 PM
yeah that is far back but this seems pretty easy to me but you just kind of have to solve and check or retry it because you may get it the first time or it may not come to you in the third. I don't know how anyone could explain it really.

themoosearmy
03-12-2004, 07:32 PM
If you are talking about the part I think you are, just plug in the 4 pillars, climb a nearby adder and then pull on the switch at the top.

readone
03-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Friends,...

The part that I mean is, when the prince get into the room (but he needs to move a box to hold the door's trigger). After that, he met a guard and the guard asked him to help to put the four generators into the terminations.

In this part is like a puzzle (the prince need to switch 2 switches). one switch is for up and down the floor and one switch is for slide the floor left and right.

I made it so far. I already brought the four generators up and connected into each termination. The problem is after all generators connected, the guard gave him instruction to turn on the generator. This part that I still don't know how. I turn around and I did not find it. If I looking around, there is a door with swith but I don't know how to get there. I tried to jump, but falled.

So,.... please help me to find know the way out.

Cheers

Stagliano
03-13-2004, 05:52 AM
If I remember this correctly (I'm not far past this bit but I've got an awful memory) there is a pull switch at the top of a ladder.

Leave the main platform, where you were moving the generators from, and head towards a closed door (I seem to recall the guard setting out a bridge for you to walk on). If I'm right here, there is a ladder just to the left of the closed door (as you're looking at the door). Climb up this ladder and there is a pull switch at the top. If you stand below this switch and press the action button, it should work.

I think you might have to fight a couple of goons on the way to the switch too but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you about fighting in it.

If I'm wrong, sorry. I hope this helps.

swim2fast2good
03-14-2004, 04:09 PM
u have to get to the level with all the traps by beating the boss who is next to u

jkjk