PDA

View Full Version : PES (Pro Evloution Soccer) finally coming to Xbox!

blackiee2002
03-12-2004, 09:00 AM
Alright, finally a decent soccer game for the xfans. this is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeet. they have not said anythign about live though, they better not go EA's route. i don't think they will. it is scheduled to appear Q4.

Why Q4? i dont know if that is a good idea.

LINK (http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/5547/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-Announced)

what do you guys think. :)

blackiee2002
03-12-2004, 09:10 AM
"We are delighted to be bringing what is rightly seen as the pinnacle of football titles to a new legion of fans," commented Kunio Neo, President, Konami of Europe. "It is one of Konami's most prestigious and most important titles, and we anticipate that the Xbox version will enjoy the same phenomenal level of success as its predecessors on other formats."

"Pro Evolution Soccer is a fantastic football simulation," added Michel Cassius, Senior Director, Xbox Platform and Marketing. "Konami's reputation for delivering stunning match-day action that plays almost identically to the real thing is renowned across the globe. Coupled with the fantastic graphics and advanced gameplay that Xbox offers, we foresee one of the greatest transfers of all time when Pro Evolution Soccer signs for Xbox."

Ninjermy
03-12-2004, 09:34 AM
looks awesome! ive been waiting some time now for a decent soccer game to come out on xbox... i also hope its XBL compatible

sojourner
03-12-2004, 11:21 AM
This is the one Ive been waiting for, no other soccer game even comes close to pro evo! Great stuff!:cheers:

Casper
03-12-2004, 09:07 PM
Honestly, I'm excited for this. I play indoor soccer (keeper) and love it.

2 things I hope for -

1 - XBL play

2 - indoor arenas :)

MikeMan91389
03-12-2004, 11:16 PM
tho im not completely head over heels about this, its a good sports game, so imma buy it, but first ill rent it,.... i dont usually like soccer games

Hero
03-13-2004, 01:01 PM
if it has xbox live..ill buy it. if it doesnt then i probably will still buy it :)

sojourner
03-13-2004, 01:37 PM
If your not a soccer fan then this is not your game. This game is about as close to a sim as you'll get, the way the players run even down to ball physics, its attention to detail is awsome.
High scoring games are few and far between and its so easy to overcook the ball.
Personaly, I don't think it will sell over in the US to big, but you never know. Its a dream to play and I hope its live because imo xbox needs a good live soccer sim.
If I had any complaints about it they would be, poor commentry and not enough club teams, but its faults are few.:)