PDA

View Full Version : mad catz mini xbox controller!

FaTeL DeAtH
03-13-2004, 07:39 PM
for all the people that complain about how big and bulky the xbox controller is even thou the S controller is out..herez the new thing. i passed by Best Buy..this huge store and i went thru the xbox selection and all of a sudden i see this mini controller and i thought it was just awesome..its smaller then a ps2 controller, its light and its durable and its only like 15 bucks!..what more can u ask for? i thought it was really cool. i recomend checkin it out..

Jayhawk
03-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Hmm sounds pretty cool

DemonLoki
03-13-2004, 09:01 PM
I have had one for a while now. Its pretty good but not as god as the S. If you let go of the joystick it will snap back and cause game movement, on any menu it will move to the side with almost no pressure so it isnt great for control, other than that its a cool mini controller.

l Maximus l
03-13-2004, 09:24 PM
I like the "bulky" original controller. It's the best damn controller ever made....I can't even stand the S type...too small...let alone a mini controller! :yikes:

FaTeL DeAtH
03-13-2004, 09:47 PM
yea dude ure right about the original controller cause its kool and all but damn man u can freakin kill some1 with that thing! i tried threw it against my wall cause i got pissed off and then damn wall got a dent and the controller was fine. they should make a game where the main character uses the controller as a weapon..lol

Chaotic
03-15-2004, 08:46 AM
I love my mini controller.

And for being a madcatz it works perfect. I haven't had one problem with any of the buttons.