PDA

View Full Version : The Suffering review..

FaTeL DeAtH
03-13-2004, 07:45 PM
wholy *****..the suffering is awesome beyond belief! its soooooo sick! the game is not at all that hard. u just gotta think a little and if ure not mentally challenged u'll b able to pass it. its sooo kick ass. u get to transform into this huge beast thing and just go berzerk and chop up monsters in half and theres limbs and blood everywhere..the graphics are ok..they coulda done better but i still highly reccomend it. i give the game a 9.

l Maximus l
03-13-2004, 09:26 PM
Extremely impressive review...

But, seriously, my brother has the game and he said that the game rocks....he can't stop talking about it. The crazy thing about it is that my brother is so picky about games...I mean, he can't stand most games at all...but, damn, does he love The Suffering...it's nutz...

Spic_Tacular26
03-13-2004, 10:16 PM
I've been following this game and thought it might be pretty cool, I'm definitely going to pick this title up soon

ScottTheKilla
03-14-2004, 07:25 AM
Ya I plan on renting it. I played the demo and I thought the whole plot introduction was pretty awesome how they did it. They build you up to what actually took over the prison with little sounds and quick glimpses.