PDA

View Full Version : Mini Controller sucks

swim2fast2good
03-14-2004, 04:14 PM
i cant beleive how many pple like the small controllers big ones rule!!!

all u pple who are going ot post threating reviews at me now u stink

SPARTAN VI
03-14-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by swim2fast2good
i cant beleive how many pple like the small controllers big ones rule!!!

I liked the original controllers more, too. Then mine broke, and I had to use the S. Now that I'm using the S, I can't go back.

all u pple who are going ot post threating reviews at me now u stink

Um.. what? :huh:

The Executioner
03-14-2004, 04:30 PM
I have nothing to contribute, so I won't flame/spam

BoundBruiser
03-14-2004, 06:04 PM
I like the big controllers better besides the location of the black, white, start and back buttons. I wish I could move the bottons like the S controllers.

swim2fast2good
03-14-2004, 06:26 PM
yath anx for reple ple i still think that originall is way better !!! yay pple

bretman1234
03-14-2004, 08:23 PM
http://www.chewpamela.com/images/internet_suck.gif

MikeMan91389
03-14-2004, 09:08 PM
hahaha, hahah omg bretman...

I prefer the S too, because its just c00ler, much better for HALO!

Cryogenic Pyro
03-14-2004, 10:54 PM
http://aa.1asphost.com/CryogenicPyro/files/images/keyboard.txt

Oh... And I like the S controller better because of the button layout and general feel.

themoosearmy
03-14-2004, 11:05 PM
The "Duke" is way too big for my tastes. I'm am too used to a smaller controller. Although I have a couple friends who only use the dukes and one who uses the mad katz mini-controller just so noone ever can use his controller.

BinaryXtreme
03-15-2004, 01:27 AM
I much prefer the "s" controller. The original was just too big and awkward.

Slowride
03-15-2004, 02:58 AM
I prefer the S controller as well.

BTW, way to introduce yourself with such a great thread.

SnoochyBoochy
03-15-2004, 08:18 AM
swim2fast2good, ur a loser. welcome to xba. geek.

anarchyZERO
03-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by swim2fast2good
yath anx for reple ple i still think that originall is way better !!! yay pple

......what?:huh:

Hard Boiled Cop
03-15-2004, 10:02 AM
I love the original controllers more than the S type. Big controllers are best for FPS games. The analogue sticks is sh1t on the S controller.

anarchyZERO
03-15-2004, 10:05 AM
i love my S...thats all i can play with.

i refuse to play halo with anything but my S.

Donnie_B
03-15-2004, 10:15 AM
I like the big one?

That sounds way to wrong.

I like the feel of the S and even the mini but I still cant get used to the placement of the black and white buttons. I gues Ill have to bite the bullet and just get used to the new setup. (new for me anyways). I think that the mini will be the way Im going.

Just a thought. Has any one made their own controller. What I mean is, use the guts out of one you have but make your own case. You could have the buttons where you want, as well as the feel you want. Just a thought.

:cheers:

Brasco

Hard Boiled Cop
03-15-2004, 10:31 AM
My brother attempted this, but it turn out to be sh1t.

CRAYMAN
03-15-2004, 11:34 AM
yo i tink it be du bes tu uz de bigin xbx troler.

Or

I really enjoy the larger controller.:p

Hard Boiled Cop
03-15-2004, 12:13 PM
lol

onyx.kp
03-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by CRAYMAN

you tink what ? lol

Kyle Static
03-15-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by SnoochyBoochy
swim2fast2good, ur a loser. welcome to xba. geek.

Snoochy man, your such an *******, tone it down a bit.

Welcome to XBA, try typin a bit slower, we like to understand the people who post here.

onyx.kp
03-15-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Kyle Static

Snoochy man, your such an *******, tone it down a bit.

Welcome to XBA, try typin a bit slower, we like to understand the people who post here.

What? He Was Right!

The Executioner
03-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by halo2man
I have nothing to contribute, so I won't flame/spam

That is seriecly uncool! I was stating that the mini is better. Just not in a nice manner:D

E Nomini Patri
03-15-2004, 05:30 PM

That is seriecly uncool! I was stating that the mini is better. Just not in a nice manner:D

Don't respond to your own statements. Unless you are a schizo.

The Executioner
03-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Zero Flaw

Don't respond to your own statements. Unless you are a schizo.

Spartin edded it.

SPARTAN VI
03-15-2004, 06:06 PM

In a two word post you said, "U suck". That doesn't contribute to the thread and it's a flame (mild or not).

And it's "Spartan" and "edited". ;)

rpgreligion
03-15-2004, 06:25 PM
I prefer the original one. I really think it is the best controller that has been made for a console yet. All the buttons are easily accessible in my opinion. One of the major flaws of the S controller is the black and white button placement.

Slowride
03-16-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by CRAYMAN

What? You want my bod? Back off Micker!

onyx.kp
03-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ChampTTU

What? You want my bod? Back off Micker!

:rofl:

The Executioner
03-17-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Spartan-XBA

In a two word post you said, "U suck". That doesn't contribute to the thread and it's a flame (mild or not).

And it's "Spartan" and "edited". ;)

Can't you just delete it? Anyway here is my new post:

The mini is better because the smaller the thumbstick the lesser a chance you get of having arthrites.

Snake Eyez
03-17-2004, 12:24 PM
Damn, the English language has been repeatedly damaged in this thread.:(

The Executioner
03-17-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Snake Eyez-XBA
Damn, the English language has been repeatedly damaged in this thread.:( Oops I geuss I misspeled arthrites :eek:

MikeMan91389
03-17-2004, 03:11 PM
This thread is shizzle

anyways,

i dont mind the placement of the b/w buttons on the s controller.... the only thing i use them for is in halo, switching nade type and i usually only use frag anyways, so that doesnt bother me at all

DeesterRamma
03-17-2004, 04:44 PM
small controls are the best i never had problems before.
big controls have far apart buttons and their extremely gay says bryce aka afroic whore

Madhattr
03-18-2004, 03:59 AM
I like the big controllers just fine, I have pretty big hands and in case some **** starts going down or someone breaks in to steal my spoon collection I can use it to beat him/her to death and not worry if it will still be working when I plug it back in whilst I wait for the authorities to show up.

Long damn sentence.

onyx.kp
03-19-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Madhattr
I like the big controllers just fine, I have pretty big hands and in case some **** starts going down or someone breaks in to steal my spoon collection I can use it to beat him/her to death and not worry if it will still be working when I plug it back in whilst I wait for the authorities to show up.

Long damn sentence.

............................. LOL :D

Brutus
03-19-2004, 01:22 PM
Both of the controllers are pretty good. But, deciding which is better? You got me. I'm just looking forward to a third party that's going to really kick butt!
I like the size of the Duke more, but the S has the familiar Squared placed buttons. You know!? But it's also got the outta' place black and white.
Some company out there has gotta realize this and come up with one that's the best of both worlds.
However the prob is which one is best? they're both good. I'm just glad to have gotten rid of that stupid tiny PS controller. I tried to hold that thing the other day at my friends house and I realized that it was a kid's controller!
Make the S just a little beefier and I'd be happy with it.

onyx.kp
04-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Both of the controllers are pretty good. But, deciding which is better? You got me. I'm just looking forward to a third party that's going to really kick butt!
I like the size of the Duke more, but the S has the familiar Squared placed buttons. You know!? But it's also got the outta' place black and white.
Some company out there has gotta realize this and come up with one that's the best of both worlds.
However the prob is which one is best? they're both good. I'm just glad to have gotten rid of that stupid tiny PS controller. I tried to hold that thing the other day at my friends house and I realized that it was a kid's controller!
Make the S just a little beefier and I'd be happy with it.

I think when we all got are Xbox's we got used to the big one, now the S is out peeps arnt intrested! like a song stuck in your edwell you know what I mean. :)